• This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Malaysia.
• The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country’s HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Malaysia HNWIs.
This includes demographic trends (2011-2015) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
• Independent market sizing of Malaysia HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
• HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
• Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2011-2015)
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/high-net-worth-trends-in-malaysia-2016/details
Reasons To Buy
• The High Net Worth trends in Malaysia 2016 Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world.
• With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
• Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
• There were 26,261 HNWIs in Malaysia in 2015, collectively holding US$156.7 billion in wealth.
• The Malaysian HNWI population decreased by 1.4% in 2015, following a 3.2% increase in 2014.
• The Malaysian HNWI population is forecast to grow by 14.8% to reach 30,402 in 2020, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 31.9%, to reach US$210.6 billion.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/sample/169542
Table Of Content
1.1 Details of this Report
2 Executive Summary
3 Malaysia Key Facts
4 Distribution of Wealth in Malaysia
4.1 HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
5 Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database
5.1 Trends in HNWI Wealth to 2020
5.1.1 HNWI trend analysis
5.1.2 Wealth band trends
5.1.3 Demographic breakdown of HNWIs
5.1.4 HNWIs – job titles
5.1.5 HNWIs – industry breakdown
5.1.6 HNWIs – industry performance
5.1.7 HNWIs – breakdown by city
5.1.8 HNWIs – city performance
5.1.9 HNWIs – city population densities
5.1.10 HNWIs – city forecasts
5.2.1 UHNWI volume trend analysis
5.2.2 UHNWI wealth trend analysis
5.2.3 Demographic breakdown of UHNWIs
5.2.4 UHNWIs – industry breakdown
5.2.5 UHNWIs – city breakdown and performance
5.3 UHNWIs – Billionaires
5.3.1 Billionaire volume trend analysis
5.3.2 Billionaire wealth trend analysis
5.3.3 Billionaire per capita net worth trend analysis
5.3.4 List of billionaires
5.4 UHNWIs – Centimillionaires
5.4.1 Centimillionaire volume trend analysis
5.4.2 Centimillionaire wealth trend analysis
5.4.3 Centimillionaire per capita net worth trend analysis
5.5 UHNWIs – Affluent Millionaires
5.5.1 Affluent millionaire volume trend analysis
5.5.2 Affluent millionaire wealth trend analysis
5.5.3 Affluent millionaire per capita net worth trend analysis
5.6 Core HNWIs
5.6.1 Core HNWI volume trend analysis
5.7 Core HNWIs – Mid-Tier Millionaires
5.7.1 Mid-tier millionaire volume trend analysis
5.7.2 Mid-tier millionaire wealth trend analysis
5.7.3 Mid-tier millionaire per capita net worth trend analysis
5.8 Core HNWIs – Lower-Tier Millionaires
5.8.1 Lower-tier millionaire volume trend analysis
5.8.2 Lower-tier millionaire wealth trend analysis
5.8.3 Lower-tier millionaire per capita net worth trend analysis
HNWI Asset Allocation in Malaysia 2016:
Malaysia Wealth Report 2016:
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States