Dune Medical Devices Ltd. (Dune Medical), a subsidiary of Dune Medical Devices Inc. is a medical device company that offers diagnostic products. The company develops and distributes tissue characterization devices including MarginProbe System that provides assessment of the tissue in breast cancer surgery. Its product offers cancer detection services for assessment in margin of excised tissue. Dune Medical’s product is used in the treatment of liver, kidney, sentinel nodes, esophagus, basal and squamous cell carcinomas, and other solid tumors. The company’s technology is based on the technology RF spectroscopy. It serves surgeons and radiologists. The company operates through offices in the US, and Israel. Dune Medical is headquartered in Caesarea, Israel.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC on http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/dune-medical-devices-ltd-product-pipeline-analysis-2016-update
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company’s portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: www.radiantinsights.com/research/dune-medical-devices-ltd-product-pipeline-analysis-2016-update/request-sample
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Dune Medical Devices Ltd.
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/medical-devices
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors’ pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
Explore Similar Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- Brainsway Ltd. (BRIN) – Product Pipeline Analysis, 2016 –
- Indian Biopower Market –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic dxecision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States