Today, number of global cases on overweight has sharply risen which is generally caused due to high calorie intake, genetic disorders, hereditary reasons, additional diseases and also environmental factors at times. A BMI of 40 or above is considered as obese. According to the cause and patient, the treatment is chosen to be either invasive or non-invasive. Around 95% of the bariatric surgeries use invasive device while remaining 5% use non-invasive devices.
Increased numbers of end users like hospitals, clinics/physicians, management centers are beginning to adapt to the bariatric devices market. Weight loss surgery or bariatric surgery is basically a more commonly used term for various procedures used in treatment of obese. Diet management and intake of pills and supplements are also used to treat obesity non-invasively.
Estimations and Projections of Bariatric Devices Market:
Currently, invasive surgery is accounted to be a major segment with higher demand and adoption. The high growth rates owes itself to the fact that it helps reduce the postoperative pain, decrease blood loss and also brings down scarring pain. On the other hand, non-invasive surgery is opted since not only is the overall damage caused to the skin lesser but also holds smaller risks. Despite the present popularity of non-invasive surgery being low, the future decade holds healthy potential for this trend; which is around expected 17% CAGR growth rate for the next 5-6 years.
Request a Sample @ http://industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=162
Apart from the global perspective of the overall market trends, estimations, projections, geographical study and more, this market research report on Bariatric Devices Market includes other two most important industry concepts in depth:
- Segmentation Outlook: Bariatric surgery market can be segmented based on broad 5 parameters: by type, by procedure, by cause, by device and by geography. These segments are further divided into various sub segments and are being forecasted till 2020. The procedures or treatments which make use of bariatric devices are classified into 3 types, i.e., restriction surgery, combined surgery and malabsorptive procedures. Each of the rest is also analyzed in a detailed sub segment manner. Geography- North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World are studied to provide in-depth information about the global scenario.
- Key Vendors Brief: Metacure, ohnson & Johnson, Olympus Corporation, Allergan, Inc., Synovis Surgical, Stryker Inc. and others are noted to be the leading industry players of the Bariatric Devices Market.
The overall Bariatric Devices Market has also been presented from the perspective of different geographical locations into standard geographic regions and key economies in the market. Competitive landscape for each of the segments is highlighted and market players are profiled with attributes of company overview, financial overview, business strategies, product portfolio and recent developments. The market shares for the key players in the past years are also provided.
Make an Inquiry @ http://industryarc.com/inquiry-before-buying.php?id=162
Company Name: IndustryARC
Contact Person: Mr. Sanjay Matthews
Phone: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext: 101)
Country: United States