D&D Mini Golf is a Family owned and operated 18-hole indoor miniature golf attraction located in the quickly growing community of Clarksville, TN & Bowling Green, KY. The Gray family founded D&D and named it after their children. The courses are hand painted and constructed by the world famous muralist Todd Lindbergh and his T.A.L.ENT. Company. Themes focus around Fantasy Forest and Dinosaurs. Characters includes gnomes, T-Rex, tree men, Triceratops, elves, unicorns, and much more.
Black lights cover the entire course making all the vibrant fluorescent colors pop. Each player is provided state of the art 3D glasses. The additional depth created by the glasses is amazing. After completion of each round, players write on a graffiti wall using fluorescent chalk markers.
D&D’s goal is to bring entertainment to communities in dire need of things to do. The art and course layout is far superior to other golf establishments. A great place for fun, the perfect start for date night, and an exciting place for the entire family, D&D hopes to create another amazing hand painted 3D black light18-hole mini golf course and laser maze in Nashville, Tennessee.
The Nashville D&D location will feature a Nashville Country Stars theme. Todd Lindbergh, world famous muralist, will lend his talent to bring this 3D black light mini golf course to life. Currently searching for the perfect location in Nashville, construction is slated to begin in January. Already preapproved for a location in a high traffic mall, D&D is expected to open its Nashville location in early 2017.
The Kickstarter campaign, located on the web at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/978046687/dandd-3d-blacklight-mini-golf, offers pledge levels from $5 to $500, with rewards including:
• At the $5 pledge level, contributors receive progress pictures of the construction and high quality pictures/video of the completed course and laser maze
• At the $15 pledge level, contributors receive all of the $5 pledge level benefits in addition to 2 guest passes to the new facility that never expire
• At the $25 pledge level, 4 guest passes are added
• At the $100 pledge level, all of the previous rewards are provided, and the contributor can choose between having his or her name added to the acknowledgement wall or a 1-hour art lesson from one of the course artists
• At the $500 pledge level, all of the above rewards in addition to a 1-year unlimited admission pass to all D&D locations
For more information, visit the Kickstarter page.
About D&D Mini Golf, Nashville:
Company Name: D&D Mini Golf
Contact Person: Timothy Gray
Country: United States