Foot care specializes in helping you with your foot care related problems, it can be about plantar fasciitis, toe fungus, heel spurs, or even foot odor. No matter what your ailment is, Foot care facts offer readers insight on how you can cure your injuries and pain.
Foot care facts is a blog to inform you about various foot related issues, and how to treat them. The blog is run by certified podiatrists, and they offer readers foot care facts. This foot health review blog is now offering a few lucky students a scholarship, that will cover every cost from admission through graduation.
As they know exactly how expensive a college degree is, and would like to offer their help to those who deserve it; but are unable to achieve it due to insufficient economic support. It is easy to get a college degree without having to worry about college loans for most of the starting of your career. So, with the help of foot care facts; you can now fulfill your college dream, and that too without having to worry about paying off a huge amount of loan. Once you apply for their college scholarship program they will help you with everything from admission to graduation. The scholarship they are offering can be used to cover your housing fee, tuition, books, and other education related expenses. Which means the money awarded cannot be used on anything personal. The total award they will be giving out per year is about $10’000 to help students deal with college expensed. Every year the board hand picks 10 qualified candidate an award each one of them one thousand USD.
What you need to apply is:
This scholarship is open to any student who wishes to apply, but they will be required to meet some scholarship requirements. All students are required to submit their:
- School transcript – this transcript needs to show the grades you have achieved since freshman year in high school. This will help them get an idea of what kind of a student you are, and how serious you are about studies.
All future students and current students:
- Should be a legal citizen of the United States of America, or an eligible non-citizen. Any illegal citizen will not be entertained.
- You need to be currently enrolled in a program, or should be willing to enroll in a half time program.
- Your academic performance should be maintained at a satisfactory level.
- A list of your awards or honors you have received over the years is not required.
- A list of all the volunteer work you have done is not required either.
The final deadline date is: March 1st, 11:00 PM EST, 2017
Students are given the option to either submit an essay online using their website (preferred method), or they can mail their essay at the address given below. Each student is required to completely fill and submit the form found at http://footcarefacts.com/scholarship-program/. Furthermore, students are required to:
- Mail in their essay before March 1st, 2017.
- You are required to cite each and every source you have used to help you write your essay. You are required to use parenthetical citations within your text. Citations in footnotes will not be accepted, and your essay and your form will be thrown out.
- Your essay should be less than 1000 words, but should have a minimum of 700 words. Keep in mind that your citations and bibliography will not be included in the word count.
Describe how you have demonstrated leadership ability both in and out of school.
Distributed by In2town Public Relations
Company Name: Footcarefacts.com
Contact Person: Media Manager
Country: United States