New York, December 05: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Air Purification Systems Market By Technology (HEPA Purifier, UV Light Purifier, Ionic Purifier, Electrostatic Precipitator, and Activated Carbon Purifier); By Impurity (Oil and Mist, Smoke, Fume, and Dust); By End User (Industrial, Residential, and Commercial) – Global Industry Analysis and Forecast 2016 – 2024”.
Air purification is a product or device which is basically utilized in the modern, business and private application to expel or control the air contaminants, polluting influences from the air and to give clean air in a room or as per the requirements of the end users. There are variations in the product or machine between air cleaner and air purification device. Air cleaner includes a fan which makes lot of noise when it is been used at its full speed whereas air purifier is noiseless product and requires generally less provision and servicing. Air purifications are being used on large basis in industries, commercial areas and residential sectors because of its great benefits of eviction of hazardous pollutants, impurities and supplying clean air.
How Big is the Global Air Purification Systems Market?
The Global Air Purification Systems Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 24 Billion by 2024; Growing at a CAGR of more than 8% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report:
The major driving factors of Global Air Purification Systems Market are as below:
- Rising awareness related to adverse effects of poor IAQ and increasing infrastructure and industrial activities is the major driver that drives the growth of global air purification systems market.
- Rapid Urbanization& Population Growth.
- Global Air Purification Systems Marketspruce the sales because of Regulatory Standards.
The restraining factors of Global Air Purification Systems Market are as below:
- Release of harmful byproduct and higher cost related to air purifiers are the major challenge restricting higher adoption.
- High cost of the air purification devices can hamper the growth of the market.
Download Free Sample Report:
The Global Air Purification Systems Market is segmented on the lines of its product, service, software, type and regional. Based on product segmentation based on technology global air purification systems is classified as HEPA(High Efficiency Particulate Air), UV Light Air Purifier, Electrostatic Precipitator, Ionic Air Purifier,Activated Carbon, and Others. In terms of impurity it is classified as Oil & Mist Collector, Smoke Collector, Fume Extraction, Dust collector and Others including pollen grains etc. Further segmentation is based on End-users such as Industrial, Commercial and Residential. The Global Air Purification Systems Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Air Purification Systems Market and related technologies.
2) Analysis of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Air Purification Systems Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets Global Air Purification Systems Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Panasonic Corporation, Electrocorp, Daikin Industries, Honeywell International, Sharp Corporation, Philips Electronics N.V., Camfil Group, SPX Flow, Mann+Hummel, 3M, LG Electronics, Clarcor Inc., Eureka Forbes, Fumex Inc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Global Air Purification Systems Market has been segmented as below:
- Activated Carbon
- Electrostatic Precipitator
- UV Light Air Purifier
- Ionic Air Purifier
- Others (Kitchen Ventilation Systems etc.)
- Oil & Mist
- Smoke Collector
- Fume Extraction
- Dust Collector
- Others (Pollen grains etc.)
By Regional Analysis
Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Air Purification Systems Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of home healthcare market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
We can offer you custom research reports as per client’s special requirements.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +1-855-984-1862, +91-860-565-7204
Country: United States