New York, December 05: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Transcatheter Embolization and Occlusion Devices Market By Product Type (Embolization Coils, Embolization Particles, Coiling Assist Devices, Flow Diverter Devices, Liquid Embolics, and Accessories); By Application (Peripheral Vascular Disease, Neurology, Oncology, Urology); By End-users – Global Industry Analysis and Forecast 2016 – 2024”.
Transcatheter embolization is a method of insertion synthetic material or medication called embolic agent into blood vessel during catheter to block the blood flow in the direction of a specific area of the body. Embolization is a very efficient method to prevent anomalous bleeding and is simplyenveloping as compared to open surgery. The transcatheter embolization and occlusion devices market have observed physically powerful development in the past few years because of the increasing focus on improvement, resulting in superior product approvals and product launches around the word. The market is also differentiating by considerable research and progress leading to numerous technological innovations.
How Big is the Transcatheter Embolization and Occlusion Devices Market?
The Transcatheter Embolization and Occlusion Devices market is expected to exceed more than US$ 4.5 Billion by 2024; Growing at a CAGR of more than 7.5% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report:
The major driving factors of Transcatheter Embolization & Occlusion devices market are as follows:
- Increasing prevalence of cancer
- Rising approval of minimally invasive surgeries
The restraining factors of Transcatheter Embolization and Occlusion devices market are as follows:
- High rate of the products.
- Need of skilled professionals
Download Free Sample Report:
The transcatheter embolization and occlusion devices market is segmented on the lines of its product, end user, application and regional. Product is further segmented into accessories, embolization particles, embolization coils, liquid embolics and flow diverter devices. Accessories consist of catheters, guidewires and others. Under embolization particles segmentation it covers drug eluting beads, microspheres, radio embolization particles and others. Under embolization coils segmentation it covers balloon assisted coiling, stent assisted coiling, coiling assist devices, detachable and pushable. Based on end user segmentation it covers hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers and clinics. Based on application segmentation it covers peripheral vascular disease, neurology, oncology, urology and others. The transcatheter embolization and occlusion devices market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for transcatheter embolization and occlusion devices and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for transcatheter embolization and occlusion devices.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Transcatheter Embolization and Occlusion Devices Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include St. Jude Medical, Inc., Abbott Laboratories,Medtronic plc, BTG plc, Boston Scientific Corporation, Cook Medical, Inc., Edwards Lifesciences, Johnson & Johnson, Merit Medical Systems, Inc., Penumbra, Inc., Pfizer, Inc., Sirtex Medical Limited, Stryker Corporation, and Terumo Corporation. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Transcatheter Embolization & Occlusion Devices Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Segment Analysis
- Embolization particles
- Drug eluting beads
- Radioembolization particles
- Embolization coils
- Balloon assisted coiling
- Stent assisted coiling
- Coiling assist devices
- Liquid embolics
- Flow diverter devices
By End-user Analysis
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
By Application Analysis
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
By Regional Analysis
Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all transcatheter embolization and occlusion devices.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of transcatheter embolization and occlusion devices data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
We can offer you custom research reports as per client’s special requirements.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +1-855-984-1862, +91-860-565-7204
Country: United States