Mergers and acquisitions are expected to increase within the IT industry over the next six months (November 2016-April 2017) as a result of rising competition, increased demand for IoT, and addition of new product lines. Even though market uncertainty, rising competition, and retention and recruitment of skilled staff have been highlighted as major business concerns for the global IT industry over the next six months, respondents are willing to increase their focus towards expansion in current markets and development of new products. Furthermore, developing economies such as China, India, and Brazil are projected to offer significant growth opportunities for the global IT industry due to increased investments towards Internet of Things (IoT) and big data analytics. On average, the global IT industries procurement expenditure is projected to increase by 17.3% over the next six months.
Key companies listed in the report are Mindtree Ltd., IBM, 21Vianet Group, Apple Inc., ARM Inc., SAP, Microsoft, and Nuix.
– The top three key expected priorities as identified by respondents include expansion in current markets, improving operational efficiency, and new product development.
– Developed markets such as the US, the UK, and Germany are identified as important regions for growth over the next six months by IT respondents.
– New product development, and research and development will record a significant increase in capital expenditure over the next six months.
– Executives expect procurement activities for technology and license purchases to increase during November 2016-April 2017.
– Of all respondents, 52% indicate the acceptance of e-procurement within their organizations at various stages of procurement process.
Request a sample of this report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/149173 .
Kable’s IT Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Report examines executives’ opinion on the business outlook and procurement activities over November 2016-April 2017. Organizations can know about key business priorities, supplier price variations, changes in capital expenditure, mergers and acquisitions within the global IT industry, and organizations perspective towards e-procurement. Additionally, it provides information categorized by region and company type.
Reasons To Buy
– Highlights key business priorities (including comparisons over the last six months) thus helping IT companies to realign business strategy
– Organizations can develop or adjust business expansion plans by knowing the significant growth offering emerging and developed markets highlighted in the report
– Make changes in procurement budget allocations through procurement budget projections anticipated by executives for November 2016-April 2017
– Implement effective price management strategy by viewing supplier price variations highlighted for next six months
Place a direct purchase order on this report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/149173 . AND if you have enquire before buying this report visit at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/149173 .
Table of Contents:
– Methodology and sample size
– Respondent profile
Global Business Outlook
– Strategic business priorities
– Emerging markets with significant growth potential
– Growth potential for developed markets
– Mergers and acquisition
– Leading business concerns
– Capital expenditure projections
Procurement Behaviors and Strategies
– Potential changes in procurement resources and objectives
– Procurement activity outlook in key areas
– Global procurement budget projections
– Planned change in procurement expenditure
– Supplier prices outlook
– Organizations’ viewpoints on e-procurement
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Company Name: Orbis Research
Contact Person: Hector Costello
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Address:4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600
Country: United States