Women’s footwear is the largest footwear sub-sector in 2016; while children’s is the smallest at 18%. The footwear market will be driven by volumes in the five years to 2021; while high leather costs will prevent the sector from becoming deflationary until 2019. The 25-44s have the highest spend per head on footwear in 2016; with the 25-34s holding the largest share of the footwear market by age
– Men will take more of an active interest in personal appearance and fashion, and be more willing to buy into trend-led footwear, leading the men’s footwear market to make the maximum gains of all footwear sub-sectors to 2021.
– Retailers will capitalize on consumers’ growing interest in fitness , sports and the ‘at leisure’ trend to drive more wants-driven purchases of sports footwear, via better fashion incorporation, broader choice and enhanced availability.
– An ageing population, persistence of foot problems and stubbornly high obesity levels will boost the demand of wide fit and comfort fit footwear; putting pressure on retailers to respond to consumers’ keener interest in finding more comfortable, well-fitting footwear – driving spend per head
Download Full Research Report of Accessories Market @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/verdict-sector-series-accessories-2016
The footwear sector report offers a comprehensive insight into the footwear market in the UK, analysing the market, the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
– What people buy
– Where people shop
– How people shop
– Why people shop
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/verdict-sector-series-accessories-2016/request-sample
Reasons To Buy
– Utilise the detailed market data and insight to help form an effective growth strategy across the footwear market
– It covers forecasts to 2021, covering women’s, men’s and children’s footwear.
– Identifies the drivers and inhibitors operating on the market helping to inform growth strategy.
– Detailed look at channel and retailer shares in this market
– Understand the opportunities in the market by learning who shops for footwear, how frequently they shop and what drives their store selection.
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
• Health and beauty Market
The grocers remain an important channel for health and beauty purchases owing to convenience, value for money and price. Health and beauty specialists will struggle against heavy price competition from the discounters, and emerging cosmetic and skincare ranges from clothing specialists.
• Jewellery Market
The UK watches and jewellery market is forecast to grow by 13.1% in the five years to 2021, outpacing the 10.2% growth in the preceding five year period. However, it is worth noting that when excluding the watches category, the market is growing at a slightly slower rate. Greater fashion incorporation in design, detail and marketing of watches has made consumers want to purchase different watches for different occasions, leading the sector to be the strongest performer in the five years to 2021
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For more information, Visit: http://www.radiantinsights.com
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States