New York, December 06: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Molded Plastics Market by Material Type (Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polypropylene, Polystyrene, Polyethylene, Polyvinyl Chloride), by Technology (Injection Molding, Blow Molding, Thermoforming, Injection Molding), by Application (Consumable & Electronics, Automotive & Transportation, Packaging, Building & Construction) – Global Industry Analysis and Forecast 2016 – 2024”.
How Big is the Global Molded Plastics Market?
The global molded plastics market is set to cross US$ 200 Billion by 2024; Growing at a CAGR of more than 5.5% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report:
The major driving factors of molded plastics market are as follows:
Fast growth in the packaging business.
Decrease in cost along with technological development in plastic molding technologies.
Lower oil costs.
Download Free Sample Report:
The molded plastics market is segmented on the lines of its material, application, technology and regional. Based on material segmentation the market covers polyethylene terephthalate, polystyrene, polyvinyl chloride, polyethylene and polypropylene material. Under technology segmentation it covers thermoforming, blow molding, injection molding and others. Based on application segmentation it covers building and construction, automotive and transportation, consumable and electronics, packaging and other applications.The molded plasticsmarketis geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for molded plastics and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for molded plastics.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for latest products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Molded Plastics with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Eastman Chemical Company, BASF SE, SABIC, Huntsman Corporation, LyondellBasell Industries N.V., INEOS Group AG, Reliance Industries Limited, Harwal Group, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LLC, Al Watania Plastics, Obeikan Investment Group (OIG), and Takween Advanced Industries. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Molded Plastics Market has been segmented as below:
By Material Analysis
By Technology Analysis
By Application Analysis
Building and construction
Automotive and transportation
Consumable and electronics
By Regional Analysis
Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all molded plastics market globally.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of molded plastics data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
We can offer you custom research reports as per client’s special requirements.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +1-855-984-1862, +91-860-565-7204
Country: United States