Smart watches and fitness devices are among the highest profile wearables, with an immediate impact on traditional watch vendors and technology OEMs alike. Smart watch use cases have been limited, and even the most successful vendor, Apple, only appealed to early adopters with its first watch. Better on-device software and IoT use cases will drive the category mainstream in the future, but manufacturers need a watch software platform with strong developer support to build out these use cases.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/wearables-fitness-andstyle-now-mainstreamsmart-watches-later/details
• Smart watches are emerging in the market at the same time as computing becomes ubiquitous. This presents vendors with a path forward – a smart watch is an ideal control point for IoT.
• Technology vendors have two choices: build their own platforms and try to attract developers, or license Android Wear. Apple, Google, Pebble and Samsung are the only platforms with sizable developer followings.
• For smart watches, vendors will have to bet on Google, as it is the only licensable platform with developer support.
• If Apple can deliver on the promise of watches 3, it should be able to harness its developer community to create use cases that drive sales. To sell the next generation of Watches, battery life must improve to allow always-on watch faces.
‘Wearables – Fitness and Style Now, Mainstream Smart watches Later’ examines wearables in context and focus on some of the key challenges and opportunities surrounding smart watches for traditional watch vendors and technology OEMs. We bring in evidence from case studies including smart watch investments by Samsung and Apple, fitness bands from Fit bit, and carrier retail support in the U.S. and Europe.
The Report is structured as follows:
• Section 1: Wearables in Context
• Section 2: Smart watch Market Positioning
• Section 3: Vendor case studies including Apple, Samsung and Fit bit
• Section 4: Operator case studies, including Vodafone Germany, ATandT and Verizon
• Section 5: Key Findings and recommendations.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/sample/170453
Reasons To Buy
1. ‘Wearables – Fitness and Style Now, Mainstream Smart watches Later’ provides a comprehensive analysis of wearables market trends and key challenges and opportunities surrounding smart watches, supporting market players from traditional watch vendors to technology OEMs and wireless operators make informed strategic decisions.
2. The report’s forward-looking analysis of smart watches can help vendors/OEMs/telcos assess key business opportunities and the potential of smart watches.
3. The report offers recommendations for different types of players in this segment and are based on real strategies employed by vendors and service providers to address the wearables market opportunity.
Browse More Telecommunications Related Market Research Reports:
• Egypt’s Mobile Devices Market Analytics to 2020 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/egypts-mobile-devices-market-analytics-to-2020/details
• Mobile Phone Insurance Revenue Forecasts: 2016 – 2030 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/mobile-phone-insurance-revenue-forecasts-2016-2030/details
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe.We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: email@example.com
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States