The New Zealand beer market on the whole registered a 1% decline in 2015, in continuance of a long-standing trend of reducing consumption. The decline in volume of the overall beer market negatively affected on-premise more than off-premise. Single serve glass bottles of around 37.5cl accounts for the majority market share at 54% in New Zealand. Recent government restrictions on limiting alcohol content particularly while driving encouraged the market’s low alcohol beers. 2016 witnessed launch of various such new product developments in low alcohol.
Key companies covered in the report are Dominion Breweries, Lion Breweries, and Independent Brewers NZ.
Request a sample of this report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/151766 .
– Beer market contracted in line with a long-term trend of falling sales intensified by continued firm pricing.
– New Zealanders are consuming less alcohol for health reasons. When they do consume alcohol, there is an increasing preference for quality over quantity.
– New Zealand’s beer market has long been controlled by two major players – Lion and DB Breweries.
– The rising prices in on-trade channels and the price difference, which is almost double that of off-trade, stimulates New Zealanders to favor off-premise consumption more.
– The import market in New Zealand is highly fragmented, possessing a strong focus on craft and niche brands.
Canadean’s New Zealand Beer Market Insights 2016 Report provides a complete overview of the New Zealand beer industry structure offering a comprehensive insight into historical background trends, 2015 performance and 2016 outlook. Covering total market (on and off-premise) the report details:
– 2011-2015 actual detailed beer consumption volume data by segment, brand, brewer, packaging and distribution (on-/off-premise), with 2016 forecasts
– Top line production, import, export and consumption volume from 2005-2015 with forecasts for 2016
– Value by distribution channel 2011-2015, with 2016 forecasts
– 2014-2016 selected on- / off-premise retail prices
– Details of key beer new product launches in 2015 by company
– Overview of the competitive landscape in the beer market, with analysis of key company performance
– Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the beer market
– Data is also available in excel format
Reasons To Buy
– Gain an in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the New Zealand beer industry, from the latest competitive intelligence of both historical and forecast trends to enhance your corporate strategic planning
– Evaluate the current emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the New Zealand beer market to support your brand development and marketing initiatives
– Understand volume vs value trends and identify the key growth opportunities across the super-premium, premium, mainstream and discount segments to best target profitability
– Analyse domestic and imported beer brand performance and determine the key trends driving consumption preference to develop a competitive advantage
– Interrogate the unique granularity of our data to analyse the market on a variety of levels to make well-informed decisions on future threats and growth prospects in the marketplace for your company
– Use our new powerpoint add-on to quickly absorb a succinct summary of the key trends in the New Zealand beer market
– View a selection of the key 2015 product launches and identify competitor activity and product innovation and differentiation prospects
Place a direct purchase order on this report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/151766 . AND if you have enquire before buying this report visit at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/151766 .
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Company Name: Orbis Research
Contact Person: Hector Costello
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Address:4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600
Country: United States