Intensive care products or critical care products are the branch of medicine concerned with the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions requiring sophisticated organ support and invasive monitoring whereas chronic care products refers to medical care products which addresses pre-existing or long term illness, as opposed to acute care which is concerned with diagnosis and treatment of short term or severe illness of brief duration.
In-depth Market Overview:
Diabetic ulcer products, xeroform, gauze bandage, pressure sores treatment materials are projected to have heightened demand rates for the intense care of patients at hospitals, according to IndustryARC analysis. With rising number of patient admissions in hospitals, the demand will for this market will parallelly rise.
Similarly, growing demand for wound packaging: wound care nurse products like gauze bandage and other types of wound treatment bandages; bandage for pressure sores and diabetic ulcer among patients in healthcare industry will also act as a market booster.
Rising quality investments by medical corporations for treatment and surgical procedures in medical institutions will be of further aiding factor to the sales of the Critical & Chronic Care Products Market.
Request a Sample @ http://industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=6358
The Critical and Chronic Care Products Market is segmented into various categories in the IndustryARC market analysis:
By treatment: Surgical, Medical, Pediatric, Psychiatric, Intermediate, Burn care, Trauma care, Myocardial infarction (Pulmonary, Heart transplant, Intermediate CCU and other coronary care) and other intensive care treatment
Critical and Chronic Care Products Market By device:
- Anaesthesia Airway (Endotracheal Tubes, Intubation Accessories and Mechanical Ventilation)
- Drainage Systems (Chest Drainage Catheters, External Ventricular Drainage Catheters, Thoracic Kits and Wound Drainage System)
- Infusion Systems (I.V. Disposables, Syringe Infusion Pump Software, Syringe Infusion Pump Systems, Large Volume I.V. Administration Sets and Volumetric Pump Accessories)
- Patient Monitoring (Respiratory Monitors, Haemodynamic Monitors, Neuro Monitors, Cardiac Monitors, Fetal and Neonatal Monitors and Multi-Parameter Monitors)
- Pressure Monitoring (Pressure Infusors, Pressure Monitoring Accessories and Components and Pressure Transducer Systems)
- Ventilators (Non Invasive ventilators (Volume-cycled ventilators, Pressure-cycled ventilators, Flow-cycled ventilators, Time-cycled ventilators, Manual Ventilation and Mechanical Ventilation), Invasive ventilators)
By temperature management: Blood & Fluid Warming Systems, Convective Warming Systems and Hyperthermia and Hypothermia Management Devices
By vascular access: Implantable Ports, Peripheral lntra Venous Catheters
By patient care: Level 0 – normal wound care, Level 1 – patients with deteriorating conditions who need additional care, Level 2 – patients with single failing organ system or post- operative care and Level 3 – patients requiring additional advanced support systems
By blood testing device: Blood Glucose Meter (Test Strips, Lancing Devices)
By end user: Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centres / Clinics and Rehabilitation Centres
By geography: North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and ROW
Abbott, Mylan, GE Healthcare, Novartis and Baxter International, Inc., Arrow International, Inc., Mylan, Baxter International, Inc. are few of the leading industry players of this market. More than 40 other vendors insights are given in this market research report.
Make an Inquiry @ http://industryarc.com/inquiry-before-buying.php?id=6358
Company Name: IndustryARC
Contact Person: Mr. Sanjay Matthews
Phone: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext: 101)
Country: United States