“Cancer Vaccines“ are being developed as a method of preventing certain types of cancer, and as therapeutic treatments to treat existing cancers across a range of indications in oncology, either as stand-alone therapies or in combination with traditional cancer therapeutics such as chemotherapy and surgery.
The high mortality rate associated with cancer and its resistance to conventional treatments such as radiation and chemotherapy has led to the investigation of a variety of anti-cancer immunotherapies, which have a lower toxicity associated with their use than traditional chemotherapies.
Therapeutic vaccine administration will increase the overall survival of poor-performance-status patients, and enable more rounds of treatment to be given – factors that will contribute to growing global revenues for this class of therapy. However, cancer vaccines are not perceived as having strong commercial potential, as immune checkpoint inhibitors are expected to dominate the treatment landscape for leukemia and lymphoma during the forecast period.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/global-cancer-vaccines-market-to-2022/details
A number of common etiologic factors have been strongly characterized as raising the risk of developing cancer, including age, chronic inflammation, gender, obesity, tobacco usage and heritable cancer syndromes. The risk of cancer increases greatly in patients over the age of 65. Populations in developed countries are projected to become increasingly aged and show rising obesity incidence, which will drive cancer prevalence and revenue growth for its treatments.
Prophylactic vaccines are currently used to immunize against viruses, which have been shown to increase the risk of cancer, with viral factors being the underlying cause of approximately 15% of cancers worldwide. Prophylactic vaccines such as Gardasil are currently the most commercially successful and well-established class of cancer vaccines. However, there has been a shift towards the clinical testing of therapeutic vaccines – which constitute the majority of the pipeline – such as Imlygic, which was recently approved for melanoma.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/sample/169576
• Which drugs will achieve blockbuster status and how will the key player companies perform during the forecast period?
• The cancer vaccine pipeline is large and fairly diverse, and contains 1,286 products. How does the composition of the pipeline compare with that of the existing market? What are the most popular molecule types and molecular targets in the pipeline?
• What mechanisms of action and molecule types are most common for pipeline vaccines being trialed in the various key indications?
• How will the market shares and CAGRs of the top 20 pharma companies compare within cancer vaccines?
• What proportion of the key players’ revenues will be attributable to cancer vaccines?
Browse All Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Market Research Related Reports @ http://www.hexareports.com/category/pharmaceuticals-and-healthcare-market
Reasons To Buy
This report will allow you to –
1. Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape by considering disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis, and the treatment options available at each stage of diagnosis
2. Visualize the composition of the cancer vaccines market across each indication, in terms of dominant molecule types and targets, highlighting the key commercial assets and players
3. Analyze the cancer vaccine pipeline and stratify by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target, with a granular breakdown across key indications
4. Understand the growth in patient epidemiology and market revenues for the cancer vaccine market globally and across the key players and product types
5. Stratify the market in terms of the split between therapeutic and prophylactic vaccines, and assess the role of these product types in the treatment of the various cancers
6. Identify commercial opportunities in the cancer vaccine deals landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe.We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: email@example.com
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras and Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States