The fanny packs of decades ago have a new name, and they’re called Running Belts. Running belts, or running waist packs, are essentially a fanny pack, but they’re slim in design, resist moisture, and are made for running or exercising.
They are designed to carry a cell phone, money, credit cards – and some, like the Running Belt Max, have extra pockets for keys, lip balm, energy packs, medications, and even a small wallet.
Don’t be mistaken: these running waist packs of today are nothing at all like their fanny pack cousins. Running belts usually have a sexier appeal to them and are very stylish. And, most of them can be hidden underneath a shirt or jacket since they’re sleek in design and contour to the wearer.
The Running Belt Max has developed a large fan-base since its release on Amazon.com in January of this year. Dave Chandler, the president of Running Belt Max, has seen large sales spikes of his running belt due to its broad popularity.
“One of the reasons our running belt is selling so quickly, is it’s not just runners who are using our belt— much to our surprise. People from all walks of life are enjoying the Running Belt Max, from cyclers to hikers to theme park enthusiasts; basically, anyone who wants to carry their essentials without added bulk are enjoying our running waist pack”, said Dave Chandler.
Here are the top 10 uses for the Running Belt Max, according to Chandler:
1. Running: It’s what the Running Belt Max was designed for, and it’s no surprise the running community has favored it, and one popular product review website named it one of the top 10 best running belts released in 2016 (source: http://www.buythebest10.com/?s=running+belt). From 5K and 10k participants to half and full-marathon runners, the running belt is preferred by many.
2. Dog walking: The pet-lover’s community has spoken as well— the Running Belt Max isn’t just for running, but it’s also ideal for walking and that includes dog-walking. The main pouch can hold phones as large as the iPhone 6 / 7 Plus, and the two smaller pockets can hold treats and waist bags.
3. Hiking: Some say the Running Belt Max is the perfect hiking companion because of its low-profile and unobtrusive design. It’s great for carrying essentials like snacks, a smartphone, a pocket knife, keys, etc. And, it comes with a free water bottle holder so you can carry your water hands-free.
4. Theme park adventures: There’s probably nothing worse than getting on a water ride and getting drenched, and then realizing your phone or other sensitive electronics have become ruined. The Running Belt Max turns out to be the perfect theme park companion, as it’s sweat and splash-proof, and it’s resistant to rain even during the heaviest of downpours.
5. Cycling: Bikers and cyclers are enjoying the Running Belt Max. It has reflective zippers for safer low-light and no-light biking, and its low-profile design allows the user to lean forward without interference.
6. Landscaping/yard work: Most people don’t enjoy mowing the lawn or doing other yard work, but what will make these tasks more enjoyable is being able to listen to tunes while working. The Running Belt Max has a rubberized earphone port so you can listen to music while your phone stays shielded from moisture.
7. Shopping: Many women don’t want to lug their big purse around when they only want to carry money, ID, credit cards, medications, and other small items. The Running Belt Max team reports they’ve received many testimonials from users who enjoy their belt because it acts as an on-the-go “mini purse”.
8. Cruising: Chandler says people who go on cruises love the Running Belt Max because of its slim design, and it allows cruise passengers to carry their most important items without the bulky look and feel of a traditional fanny pack. The Lycra fabric that it’s made from is very soft and comfortable and users say they sometimes forget they’re wearing it making their cruise vacation more enjoyable.
9. Skateboarding: Never tell a skateboarder the Running Belt Max is basically a sleek fanny pack, or he or she may not use it. Until that time comes, Chandler reports his waist pack is very popular with skateboarders.
10. Skiing/snowboarding: Skiing and other snow-sport enthusiasts seem to love their Running Belt Max and bought many during the months of January through March of this year and sales are already on the rise for this year’s ski season.
The Running Belt Max is available on Amazon.com. To purchase the running belt or to find out more information about it, visit their Amazon product page directly here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B017CVEPBE
Company Name: Running Belt Max
Contact Person: Dave Chandler
Address:320 eckerd st
State: NORTH CAROLINA
Country: United States