Mergers and acquisitions are expected to increase within the “Telecom Industry“ over the next six months (November 2016-April 2017) as a result of rising competition within the telecom industry, and growing expectations from customers regarding data and services to be delivered on-demand. Even though cost containment, rising competition, and market uncertainty have been highlighted as major business concerns for the global telecom industry over the next six months, respondents are willing to increase their focus towards expansion in current markets and development of new products.
Furthermore, developing economies such as India, China, and Brazil are projected to offer significant growth opportunities for the global telecom industry due to expansion in mobile and smart device utilization and connectivity, significant growth in subscriber base of mobile internet data, and rise in m-commerce. On average, the global telecom industry’s procurement expenditure is projected to increase by 10.8% over the next six months.
Organizations can know about key business priorities, supplier price variations, changes in capital expenditure, mergers and acquisitions within the global telecom industry, and organizations perspective towards e-procurement. Additionally, it provides information categorized by region and company type.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://hexareports.com/report/telecom-industry-business-outlook-and-procurement-report-november/details
What else does this report offer?
1. Key business priorities: examines the telecom companies’ important priorities for November 2016-April 2017
2. Emerging and developed markets: provides information about key emerging and developed markets, which will offer most growth over next six months
3. Change in MandA activity: analyzes telecom industry executives’ opinion on changes in merger and acquisition activity globally
4. Business concerns: identifies major business concerns that are likely to impact manufacturers and suppliers
5. Change in capital expenditure: tracks the expected change in capital expenditure both globally and regionally
6. Change in procurement activities: evaluates how procurement activities will change in the telecom industry over the next six months
7. Procurement budget outlook: projects procurement budget allocation along with changes in procurement expenditure over November 2016-April 2017
8. Supplier prices outlook: determines the expected change in supplier prices over November 2016-April 2017
9. E-procurement: identifies executive’s perspective towards e-procurement within the global telecom industry
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://hexareports.com/sample/184059
• Expanding into existing markets and new product development are major priorities for telecom industry operators and suppliers over the next six months
• Cost containment, rising competition, and market uncertainty are major business concerns for the global telecom industry
• Capital expenditure on new product development and IT infrastructure development will increase over the next six months
• Internal operating cost reductions and increased use of technology are the main procurement objectives for organizations over the next six months
• Overall, 38% of executives expect a decrease in supplier prices, while 27% expect an increase, and 30% expect no change over the next six months
Browse All Telecommunications Market Research Related Reports @ http://hexareports.com/category/telecommunications-market
Reasons To Buy
1. Highlights key business priorities (including comparisons over the last six months) thus helping telecom companies to realign business strategy
2. Organizations can develop or adjust business expansion plans by knowing the significant growth offering emerging and developed markets highlighted in the report
3. Make changes in procurement budget allocations through procurement budget projections anticipated by executives for November 2016-April 2017
4. Implement effective price management strategy by viewing supplier price variations highlighted for next six months
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe.We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras and Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States