The demand for military radars in the global market is expected to be primarily driven by the growing importance of unmanned platforms and modernization of existing military radar systems.
Additionally, advent of technologically enhanced radar systems such as Active Electronically Scanned Array (AESA) coupled with changing warfare tactics are also providing significant push to the growth of the global military radar market. Along with the major defense spenders in every region, the smaller countries are also undertaking modernization initiatives for installation of improved radar systems for their armed forces.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC on http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/the-global-military-radar-market-2016-2026
The Global Military Radar 2016-2026 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for military radars, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
The global military radar market, valued at US$15.5 billion in 2016, is projected to grow at a CAGR of 1.84% over the forecast period period, to reach US$18.6 billion by 2026 and cumulatively value US$167.6 billion.
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: www.radiantinsights.com/research/the-global-military-radar-market-2016-2026/request-sample
The market consists of five categories: airborne radar, ground-based radar, naval radar, space-based radar and sonar systems. The market is expected to be dominated by airborne radar systems, which will account for 28% of the market, followed by ground-based, naval and sonar systems with shares of 25%, 20%, and 15% respectively.
The remaining 11% will be accounted for by spacebased radar systems.
North America is forecast to dominate the sector with a share of 36%, followed by Asia Pacific and Europe, with shares of 26% and 23% respectively.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/defense
Reasons To Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global military radar market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different military radar systems segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global military radar market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global military radar systems market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top military radar providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- Military Ammunition Market –
- Mexican Defense Industry –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States