Big Data Analytics Adoption / Usage Trends 2016-2018 report examines the overall spend on BDA, market opportunities influencing communication service providers to invest in BDA, the best practices for maximizing BDA opportunities and the critical aspects to maintain strong BDA vendor relationship within the organization.
Additionally, the report provides information about the spending pattern of BDA budget and indicates challenges which are expected to inhibit the adoption of BDA within the organizations.
Browse Full Report With TOC @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/telecom-industry-big-data-analytics-adoption
- Most telecom companies are in the process of developing Big Data Analytics (BDA) within their organizations.
- Customer segmentation and network optimization are considered important predictive analytics models to register growth within the telecom industry.
- Effective collaboration between data teams and business units is considered one of the best practices for maximizing BDA opportunities within telecom companies.
- Telecom operators are more attentive towards making BDA vendor partnerships related to software/hardware and analytics over the next two years.
- Despite challenges such as a lack of skill set and the integration of huge data, telecom companies expect to bring in additional skills to exploit BDA opportunities.
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/telecom-industry-big-data-analytics-adoption/request-sample
- Respondents operating in Europe identify the implementation and development of BDA within their organizations as top priority
- Customer segmentation and network optimization are considered important predictive analytics models to register growth within the telecom industry
- Effective collaborations between data teams and business units is considered one of the best practices for maximizing BDA opportunities within telecom companies
- The highest percentage of respondents are spending their overall BDA budget on acquiring software tools and services during 2016
- The majority of respondents expect that collaborative and creative problem solving will be critical in maintaining strong BDA vendor relationships within the telecom industry
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/telecommunications-and-wireless
Reasons To Buy
- Assists telecom companies to take faster, better decision making by understanding the benefits of adopting big data solutions
- Telecom companies can gain a competitive advantage by examining the prominence of various BDA models which in turn helps to create new products and services for their customers
- Organizations will be supported in strengthening their BDA vendor partnerships by understanding the critical factors influencing the vendor relationships
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- Chilean Defense Industry –
- Nigerian Defense Industry –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States