A comprehensive research report created through extensive primary research (inputs from industry experts, companies, stakeholders) and secondary research, the report aims to present the analysis of global carbon black market on the basis of Types (Commodity Carbon Black and Specialty Carbon Black), By Process (Furnace, Acetylene, Thermal and Lampblack), By Application (Tire and Industrial Rubber Products, Plastics and Textiles, Paint and Coatings, Toner and Printing Ink) and By Region (APAC, North America, Europe and ROW).
Global Carbon Black Market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 8.42% during 2016 – 2021. The strong growth in carbon black industry is driven by the surging demand from tire and rubber industries. Emerging shift from commodity black to more specialized grade carbon black is projected to have a positive impact on the overall market growth.
Although, commodity carbon black holds the major percentage share in the total carbon black demand, specialty black is projected to display a faster growth in the future. Among the regions, APAC holds the largest market share mainly due to pouring number of vehicle production and shift of tire companies in low-cost countries in the region.
According to Azoth Analytics research report, Global Carbon Black Market: Trends, Opportunities and Forecasts (2016-2021), Global Carbon Black market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of over ~8.42% during 2016 – 2021. Global Carbon Black Market has been segmented on basis of type (Commodity Carbon Black and Specialty Carbon Black); By Process (Furnace, Acetylene, Thermal and Lampblack), By Application (Tire and Industrial Rubber Products, Plastics and Textiles, Paint and Coatings, Toner and Printing Ink), By Region (APAC, North America, Europe and ROW).
Request a sample of this report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/155551 .
Scope of the Report
The report provides coverage by Types, Process and By Application:
By Type: Commodity Carbon Black and Specialty Carbon Black.
By Process: Furnace, Acetylene, Thermal, and Lampblack.
By Application: Tire and Industrial Rubber Products, Plastics and Textiles, Paint and Coatings, and
Toner and Printing Ink.
By Region: APAC, North America, Europe, and ROW.
By Country: China, India, Japan, US, Germany, U.K, Brazil, and Saudi Arabia.
Customization of the Report
The report could be customized according to the client’s specific research requirements. No additional cost will be required to pay for limited additional research.
Place a direct purchase order on this report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/155551 .
Major points from Table of Contents:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Strategic Recommendation
4. Global Carbon Black Product: An Overview
5. Global Carbon Black Market: An Overview
6. Global Carbon Black Market: By Type (Specialty Carbon Black and Commodity Carbon Black)
7. Global Carbon Black Market: By Process (Furnace Black, Thermal Black, Acetylene Black, Lampblack)
8. Global Carbon Black Market, By Application (Tire and Industrial Rubber Products, Plastics and Textiles, Paints and Coatings, Toner and Printing Ink)
9. Global Carbon Black Market: By Region
10. Asia Pacific Carbon Black Market
11. North America Carbon Black Market
12. Europe Carbon Black Market
13. Rest of the World Carbon Black Market
14. Market Dynamics
15. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis – Microbial Enhanced Oil Recovery Market
16. SWOT Analysis – Microbial Enhanced Oil Recovery Market
17. Value Chain Analysis
18. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
19. Company Profiling
Browse Related Reports:
1. Global Specialty Carbon Black Sales Market 2016 Industry Trend and Forecast 2021: Key profile listed in the report are Orion Engineered Carbons S.A., Cabot Corporation, Birla Carbon, Denka Company Limited, Phillips Carbon Black Limited, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Tokai Carbon Co. Ltd, China Synthetic Rubber Corporation, Imerys SA, Shandong Huibaichuan New Materials Co., Ltd, Shanxi Fulihua Chemical Materials Co. Ltd, Beilum Carbon Chemical Limited, Shandong Emperor-Taishan Carbon Co., Ltd, Zaozhuang Xinyuan Chemical Industry Co., Ltd, Sid Richardson Carbon & Energy Co., Omsk Carbon Group OOO, Xiahuayuan Xuguang Chemical Co., Ltd, & Geotech International B.V.. Browse the report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/global-specialty-carbon-black-sales-market-2016-industry-trend-and-forecast-2021 .
2. Global Rubber Carbon Black Market Size 2015 Industry Trend and Forecast 2020: The report focuses on global major leading industry players providing information such as company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity production, price, cost, production value and contact information. Read the complete report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/global-rubber-carbon-black-market-size-2015-industry-trend-and-forecast-2020 .
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Company Name: Orbis Research
Contact Person: Hector Costello
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Address:4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600
Country: United States