In addition, raising emphasis on deep water drilling, and huge hydrocarbon reserves are propelling the market growth, over the forecast period. On the other hand, instability in crude oil and gas prices brought together with political, technological and operational risks are anticipated to hinder the market.
Europe commands the markets in terms of market size, during the forecast period. Asia Pacific is expected to witness high growth rate during the forecast period. It is attributed to improved exploration activity into deep water areas and smooth government regulations towards offshore exploration. By subsea production technologies, the subsea umbilicals risers flowlines (SURF) segment leads the market globally with the biggest market share and is expected to grow with a high CAGR during the forecast period.
Some of the key players in global subsea production and processing system market include ABB Ltd., Aker Solutions, Dril-Quip Inc., FMC Technologies, GE Oil & Gas, Kongsberg, National Oilwell Varco, Nexans SA, Oceaneering International, Inc., Onesubsea, Parker Hannifin Corporation, Siemens AG, Technip, Twister BV, and Vallourec.
Request for a sample at
Scope of the Report:
Subsea Processing Technologies Covered:
• Subsea Boosting System
• Subsea Compression System
• Subsea Injection System
• Subsea Separation System
Subsea Production Technologies Covered:
• Subsea Control Systems
• Subsea Manifolds
• Subsea Trees
• Subsea Umbilicals Risers Flowlines (SURF)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter:
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Country: United States