The markets for mortgages and personal loans are largely dominated by a single provider (Crédit Agricole for mortgages, LCL for loans). Across all main products branches remain the key channel for acquiring new customers, with many providers not offering digital on boarding.
Customers choose providers mainly on the basis of reputation, existing relationships, and rate. Only a minority of consumers either use, or intend to use, fintech providers, with younger consumers proving the most receptive.
Download Full Research Report of Retail Banking Sector Market in France @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/retail-banking-country-snapshot-france-2016
This brief reviews the retail banking sector in France, with a particular focus upon the current account, savings, mortgage, and personal loans markets. It includes both market-level data and insight from our global retail banking insight survey.
The report offers insight into:
– How consumers in France take out and use their financial products, and how this has changed in recent years.
– Which providers dominate the current account, savings, mortgage, and loan markets, and what factors persuaded their customers to choose them.
– The extent to which consumers are using online and mobile channels to research, take out, and use their financial products.
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/financial-services
– Although retirement remains a key objective for nearly a third of savers, it has declined by 11 percentage points since 2015. Saving to make a financial investment has also fallen substantially, and these movements suggest that consumers are now less focused on long-term objectives.
– Purchasing a car is by far the most common reason for taking out a loan, cited by 32% of borrowers. 17% of borrowers arranged their loan in order to fund home improvements. However, these proportions have fallen significantly in the last year, which may signal a decline in discretionary spending.
– Online is the channel of choice for basic tasks for around two thirds of consumers. Mobile has yet to make a significant impact in this sphere, and is favored by no more than 10% of consumers. However, this will increase over time as adoption extends into the mainstream.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/retail-banking-country-snapshot-france-2016/request-sample
Reasons to Buy
– Futureproof your strategy with market sizing, forecasts, and analysis of key developments currently affecting the French retail banking sector.
– Target consumers with inside knowledge of their true behaviors and attitudes, with detailed analysis from our proprietary insight.
– Learn about the impact that new entrants and distribution channels will have on the market.
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
• Wealth Market in India
Radiant Insights’s “Wealth in India: Sizing the Market Opportunity 2016” report analyzes the Indian wealth and retail savings and investments markets, with a focus on the HNW segment.
Specifically the report:
– Sizes the affluent market (both by number of individuals and the value of their liquid assets) using our proprietary datasets.
– Analyzes which asset classes are favored by Indian investors and how their preferences impact the growth of the total savings and investments market.
– Examines HNW clients’ attitudes towards non-liquid investments such as property and commodities.
– Identifies key drivers and booking centers for offshore investments.
• Aviva’s Insurance Competitor Profile
This profile offers a review of Aviva, its business structure and strategy, its financial performance, and a SWOT analysis. Aviva has 34 million customers worldwide and 16 million in the UK (before the deduction of Friends Life Group’s overlapping customers). Aviva has a presence in 16 countries. Outside of the UK, it has a strong presence in Canada, France, Ireland, Spain, and Turkey. This profile provides a comprehensive review of Aviva and its UK business. This includes its structure, its performance in both the commercial and personal lines markets, as well as its marketing and distribution strategy.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States