Mesh-Net founders, pioneers in wireless technology, have just launched WiCub. WiCub is a World First; a small battery-powered device that measures temperature and humidity 24/7, saves the readings and emails them straight to you everyday. If at any time the readings exceed the pre-specified alarm threshold bands, an immediate email alert will be sent so you can take appropriate remedial action.
Very little configuration is required so it’s essentially a ‘plug and play’ device. Simply register it onto your WiFi network, configure the email address you want to receive data and if required, configure the alarm thresholds. All this can be done using your PC or smart phone web browser.
Once configured, position the device in the desired location and that’s all there is to it. You can be assured your home or business ‘assets’ are being monitored 24/7 and you will receive notification should the temperature or humidity hit the alarm thresholds.
This device will quickly become an essential item in users’ everyday lives with uses in wine cellars, artwork storage, baby’s room, cigar humidors, greenhouses, indoors, storing timeless books, plant nurseries, restaurants, lens storage, musical instrument storage, office comfort, warehouses, education and even in server rooms.
“People tend to be more aware about temperature than humidity. However, humidity is just as important, if not more, in many situations,” said Gurpal Bhogal, co-inventor of WiCub. “Insufficient moisture in the air can lead to a variety of problems including dry noses, sore throats, cracked itchy skin and breathing difficulty. Too much moisture can cause corrosion, mould, warping and discoloration of your valuables. WiCub gives you the ability to assess these risks very easily as it proactively monitors and alerts.”
Using the latest WiFi technology, WiCub can operate for more than 12 months with just 2 AAAA batteries. Every email from WiCub also shows battery and signal strength information.
For more information about WiCub, please visit https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/911457810/wicub-wifi-temperature-and-humidity-sensor?ref=33k56m
For media inquiries regarding WiCub, individuals are encouraged to contact Gurpal Bhogal at
+ 44 843 557 0345.
WiCub Product Highlights:
- WiFi Enabled – 802.11bgn – connects to your WiFi router
- Battery Powered – 12 month battery life. Replaceable, of course
- Temperature Sensor – accuracy +/- 0.3°C
- Humidity Sensor – accuracy +/- 2% RH
- Alerts – sends email alert when an alarm condition is triggered
- Data History – data is measured and saved every 15 minutes
- Daily Email – sends a daily email with all data saved during the day
- It’s Your Data – no requirement for either a web portal or cloud storage and the data belongs to you
- Simple – can be configured from PC or any smart phone web browser (no mobile App required)
- Over the Air (OTA) Upgrades – Firmware updates over the WiFi network
- Local Time Zone Support – use anywhere in the world with the correct local time automatically adjusted for daylight saving
- Small Footprint – so it can be used pretty much anywhere (50x50x25mm)
- Stylish – available in Smart Black or Cool White
- Fully Certified – including CE and FCC
Distributed by In2town Public Relations
Company Name: Mesh-Net Limited
Contact Person: G Bhogal
Phone: + 44 843 557 0345
Address:CEME Innovation Center Rainham,
Country: United Kingdom