A comprehensive research report titled “Global Atrial Fibrillation (Afib) Market (Non-Surgical/Catheter, Surgical- Mini Maze, Hybrid): Analysis By Region, By Country (2016-2021F)” created through extensive primary research (inputs from industry experts, companies, stakeholders) and secondary research, presents the analysis of the global atrial fibrillation or Afib market and has been segmented By Procedures (Surgical Ablation- Mini Maze, Hybrid, Non-Surgical – Catheter); By Region (North America, Europe, APAC, ROW) and By Country (U.S., Canada, UK, Germany, China, Japan).
Market for Afib is growing steadily on account of the rising number of Afib cases, which is caused by the lifestyle related diseases, such as hypertension, diabetes, obesity, and is gaining prominence among both adult and aged population. Rising cases of atrial fibrillation (Afib) among the population along with the growing focus on catheter ablation procedures has led to the growth of atrial fibrillation market.
Among the segments, market is expected to be driven by catheter ablation procedures on account of the technological improvement leading to higher success rates among the patients.
While developed regions will continue to dominate the market in terms of revenue, emerging nations are expected to respond to the market optimistically due to the developing healthcare infrastructure, leading to increase in ablation centres and rising focus on healthcare among the growing middle class population.
Global Atrial Fibrillation Market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 13.26% during 2016 – 2021F, on account of rising Afib among the population. North America region remains the major market among all the regions. In the forecast period, APAC region will witness strong growth driven by the countries such as Japan and China.
Request a sample of this report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/155554 .
According to Azoth Analytics research report, Global Atrial Fibrillation (Afib) Market (Non-Surgical/Catheter, Surgical- Mini Maze, Hybrid): Analysis By Region, By Country (2016-2021F), Global Atrial Fibrillation market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of over ~13.26% during 2016 – 2021.
Scope of the Report
The report provides Segmentation by Procedures
Surgical Ablation – Mini Maze, Hybrid
Non-Surgical – Catheter
The report provides coverage by Region: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific & ROW
The report provides coverage by Country: USA, Canada, UK, Germany, Japan, & China
Customization of the Report
The report could be customized according to the client’s specific research requirements. No additional cost will be required to pay for limited additional research.
Major Points from Table of Contents:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Strategic Recommendations
4. Product Overview
5. Global Atrial Fibrillation Market Overview
6. North America Atrial Fibrillation Market Overview
7. Europe Atrial Fibrillation Market Overview
8. Asia Pacific Atrial Fibrillation Market Overview
9. ROW Atrial Fibrillation Market Overview
10. Market Trends
11. Market Dynamics
12. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
13. Reimbursement Policies
14. Company Profiling
Browse more reports on Healthcare Industry:
1. Global Blood Plasma Market: Trends, Opportunities and Forecasts (2015-2020): Global blood plasma market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 10.54% during 2015 – 2020. Browse the report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/global-blood-plasma-market-trends-opportunities-and-forecasts-2015-2020-by-market-segment-type-of-blood-plasma-ivig-albumin-factor-viii-by-region-north-america-europe-apac-market-entry-strategies-for-global-players .
2. Global Biomaterials Market (By Type, By Application, By Region): Opportunities and Forecasts (2016-2021): Few of the leading companies operating in Global Biomaterials Market are Royal DSM, Wright Medical Technology, Inc., Corbion N.V., Carpenter Technology Corporation, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., etc. Read the complete article at http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/global-biomaterials-market-by-type-by-application-by-region-opportunities-and-forecasts-2016-2021 .
3. Global Coronary Stents Market (Bare Metal, Drug-Eluting, Bioresorable): Analysis By Segment, By Region, By Country (2016-2021): Global Coronary Stents Market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 3.05% during 2016 – 2021F, on account of rising incidences of cardiovascular diseases globally leading to growing number of stent procedures. Browse the report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/global-coronary-stents-market-bare-metal-drug-eluting-bioresorable-analysis-by-segment-by-region-by-country-2016-2021 .
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Company Name: Orbis Research
Contact Person: Hector Costello
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Address:4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600
Country: United States