LOS ANGELES, CA – 12/31/2016 (PRESS RELEASE JET) — This year at CES 2017 mark you map and visit the T-zone, the new VR and Robot Tech marketplace in the Hall G, Global Technology, Venetian/Sands!
From January 5-8, we invite you experiencing all kinds of the latest technology in the industry of VR and Robot. At 4:00 – 6:00 pm, January 6, we invite all VR and Robot fans to attend the happy hour of a networking cocktail.
And don’t forget to visit T-zone, the VR and Robot marketplace in the Sands for a look at the hottest new products:
- TPCAST technology that can transfer HD video and game display to VR HMD or other kinds of big screens;
- Magic VR-branded entertainment equipment, including VR space capsules, VR backpacks and VR snowboards, which can be adapted to different areas based on user needs;
- Latest action camera, 360 degree panorama camera, 4k camera and various digital camcorders;
- Total revolutionary intelligent humanoid robot, including Global Cloud Infrastructure, Multi-languages Voice Interaction, Multi-OS Compatible System, Multi-user Video Conference, Emotion Recognition, Face & Voice Recognition, Remote Monitoring, Tele-operation, Intelligent Scene Control, Indoor Positioning and Navigation, System Integration;
- High tech company that focuses on augmented reality smart glass and its related technologies, such as face recognition, image processing, computer vision and human-machine interaction;
- The world first direct-recording integration VR camera
This year in T-zone?we are announcing at CES 2017 the finest auto stereoscopic display providing stunning 3D visual fidelity and experience without any glasses-assisted devices. Desktop glasses-less 3D display FD2410, based on a novel directional backlight liquid crystal system, ensures the product as an advanced glasses-less 3D display in terms of specifics of display resolution, global crosstalk.
Also, the latest VR (panoramic+3D) live/recorded broadcasting devices equipped with 4K multi-channel cameras and possesses a series of world-leading core algorithms such as multi-camera real-time fusion algorithm, panoramic+3D algorithm, panoramic audio-video synchronization and particularly important the industrial level automatic calibration technology that can auto-adapt to complex optical lens sets.
Check here for the most current agenda.
T-zone Technology in VR and Robot, CES 2017
Where: Hall G, Global Technology, Venetian/Sands, Las Vegas, NV
Exhibit: January 5-8, 2017
Press Contacts: Michael Fan 949-981-2168
T-zone is dedicated to showcasing, not only for the top names in the world of electronics, but also those startups with genius creative and original technology in the industry. It draws visitors seeking products with a strong sense of identity, backed up by excellence in design, in terms of both appearance and performance. T-zone, refreshing the history, and ahead to the industry!
T-zone will keep shining on the trade shows around the world at the highest level! Register now for free at lp.tzone.tech and enjoy the bloom of Start-ups!
Full News Story: http://pressreleasejet.com/news/t-zone-vision-for-the-future.html
Distributed by Press Release Jet
Company Name: New Times Overseas Exhibition co., Ltd
Contact Person: Michael Fan
Country: United States