Furthermore, affordable products, increasing utilization of IR cameras by airports are some of the other factors propelling the market growth. On the other hand, budget cuts in military & defence is hindering the market growth.
Order a copy at
By application, military & defence segment leads the market globally with the biggest market share and is expected to grow with a high CAGR during the forecast period due to extensive usage of IR camera in defence, rising investments from governments of Asia Pacific region. North America is anticipated to hold the largest share in global market due to increasing demand from U.S. Asia Pacific is expected to witness huge growth rate during the forecast period.
Some of the key players in global IR (Infrared) camera market include Axis Communications AB, Current Corporation, Dali Technology, DRS Technologies Inc., E.D. Bullard Company, FLIR Systems, Inc., Fluke Corporation, General Dynamics Corporation, Guangzhou SAT Infrared Technology Co., Ltd, Infrared Integrated Systems Ltd (IRISYS), L-3 Communications Infrared Products, Nippon Avionics Co., Ltd, Pelco Corporation, QIOPTIQ Ltd., Raytheon Company, Samsung Techwin, Seek Thermal, Inc., Sofradir SAS, Testo AG, Wuhan Guide Infrared Co., Ltd, and Zhejiang ULIRvision Technology Co., Ltd.
Request for a sample at
Scope of the Report:
• Zinc Selenide
• Medical Imaging
• Military & Defence
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter:
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Country: United States