Global fog computing market key drivers are the developing Internet of Things connectivity, machine to machine communication, requirement for real-time computing for time-critical process and the increasing demand for connected devices. The rising business demand for increased operation efficiency, rapid decision-making ability, and cost savings would make fog computing an influential model for enterprises amid verticals in the future.
Order a copy at
Software segment is anticipated to grow at the highest rate over the forecast period. Moreover, new entrants who desire to penetrate this market could simply enter the software market as it needs little initial investment in contrast to hardware. By application segment, smart manufacturing is estimated to expand at highest rate over coming six years. By region North America is estimated to grow at the highest rate. The U.S. and Canada in North America are amid the most technically advanced countries in the world and are leading in the adoption of latest technologies, thus providing enormous opportunities for the fog computing technology in this region.
Some of the key players in the market include Toshiba Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, GE Digital, Prismtech Corporation, Cisco Systems’ Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Nebbiolo Technologies, Intel Corporation, Dell’ Inc, Schneider Electric Software’ LLC and ARM Holdings PLC.
Request for a sample at
Scope of the Report:
• Smart Energy
• Transportation & Logistics
• Security & Emergencies
• Smart Manufacturing
• Connected Health
• Building & Home Automation
• Other Applications
o Customized Application Software
o Fog Computing Platform
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter:
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Country: United States