Hubei, China – 13th January, 2017 – Abbkine Scientific Co., Ltd has unraveled another product under the Purification tool Category called PurKine™ His-Tag Ni-NTA Resin. Abbkine PurKine TM is series of unique purification portfolio from settled resin, pre-packed spin columns and full kits for most types of sample purification and preparation.
PurKine™ His-Tag Ni-NTA Resin is highly stable and compatible with an absolute concentration of reducing agents, denaturing agents, detergents and other additives. It’s suitable for purification of soluble proteins as well as proteins exist in inclusion bodies. PurKine™ His-Tag Ni-NTA Resin accurately and effectively purifies high levels of over-expressed His-tagged fusion proteins in gravity column procedures at a variety of scales.
The Resin consists of 90μm beads of highly cross-linked 4% agarose, to which Nitrilotriacetic acid (NTA) has been coupled. The chelating group has then been charged with nickel ions (Ni2+). Through tests, it has been confirmed that performance equals or exceeds popular Ni-NTA resins from other suppliers, and no decrease in performance occurs after at least five repeated uses.
The purification system of PurKine™ His-Tag Ni-NTA Resin is based on innovative high-capacity IMAC matrix for convenient single-step purification of His-tag proteins from total lysates.
The unique properties of PurKine™ His-Tag Ni-NTA Resin include:
• Alternative names – Ni-NTA; His resin; Ni-NTA resin; His tag resin
• Formulation – A Liquid Solution with 50% slurry in 20% ethanol.
• Storage buffer – Liquid in PBS buffer containing 20% ethanol.
• Shipping – Blue ice
Features and Benefits of PurKine™ His-Tag Ni-NTA Resin:
• High capacity — More than 50 mg of 6xHis-tagged protein per milliliter of resin.
• Flexible — Available in multiple formats including bulk resin, spin columns, and complete kits.
• Versatile — For purification under native or denaturing conditions.
• Cost-effective — No performance decrease after at least five repeated uses of the same batch of resin.
For more information on PurKine™ His-Tag Ni-NTA Resin, visit: http://www.abbkine.com/product/purkine-his-tag-ni-nta-resin-bmr20010/
For inquiry on other products fromAbbkine Scientific, visit: http://www.abbkine.com/
Company Name: Abbkine Scientific
Contact Person: Media Relations
Address:Bldg 1, Harbour of Technology Times, No.35, Optical Valley Ave