The utilities industry is going through a radical change. Increasing scrutiny from investors, regulators and customers regarding social responsibility have placed immense pressure on providers to lower the costs and reduce carbon emissions to conserve natural resources. Also, there is a further pressure to modernize existing infrastructure and old power plants and remove bottlenecks in both generation and distribution. This is facilitating the penetration of technology at all levels and is disrupting old models.
The smart utilities management market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 20.35% for the period 2016 – 2021. Information is now everywhere on the grid and needs to be captured and understood in real time so that intelligence is permeated at every level of the grid.
The report deals with smart utilities management market for the period 2016 – 2021. Report also provides key insights into strategies, market shares and solutions of key vendors like IBM, Vodafone and Ericsson in smart utilities management market.
- The governments and legislators are pushing smart technology forward.
- The power and utility companies need to be ready for the market evolutions and other revolutions that follow.
- The increasing demand for power.
- An urgent need to build or improve infrastructure.
- The shifting away from fossil fuels to cut carbon emissions.
- Product-associated high costs and management of the utilities could also become difficult if there is a lack of skilled personnel.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
The report covers the entire market in five parts:
- Section 1 is introductory and Section 2 gives an overview of the smart utilities market. It delves into the technology snapshot, drivers and restraints, growth prospects of the industry and value-chain analysis of the industry.
- Section 3 and 4 break down the market by regions and analyze the growth, trends and forecasts. The report also focuses on market share of major players, their products and services along with our analysts’ views of the market. This is done in order to give a complete overview of the market to the reader and draw his or her own conclusions about the market.
- Section 5 deals with the competition among smart utilities solution vendors and comparison of their products. This section speaks on the growth strategies adopted by some of the most active companies in this industry, which have to their superior performance.
- Section 6 analyzes key challengers in this market while Section 7 tells about the role played by business accelerators, mergers and acquisitions that have happened over the last year and the investment firms which are investing in this domain.
- The last section gives a glimpse into what the future of the industry would be like five years from now. It includes answers to questions like, what policies would impact the market most, what growth strategies would be most successful, etc.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Key Findings
2. Executive Summary
3. Current Market Trends
3.1 Market Overview
3.2 Technology Snapshot
3.3 Industry Usage
3.4 Factors Driving the Market
3.5 Factors Restraining the Market
4 Market Insights
4.2 Market Segmentation, Trends and Forecast of Smart Utilities Management Market by Geography
4.2.1 North America
22.214.171.124 United States
126.96.36.199 Rest of North America
188.8.131.52 Analyst View
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
18.104.22.168 Analyst view
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
126.96.36.199 Analyst View
4.2.4 Latin America
188.8.131.52 Rest of Latin America
184.108.40.206 Analyst View
4.2.5 Middle East and Africa
220.127.116.11 United Arab Emirates
18.104.22.168 South Africa
22.214.171.124 Rest of Middle East and Africa
126.96.36.199 Analyst View
5. Market Share of Key Vendors in Smart Utilities Management Market
5.1.1 Market Share and Forecast
5.1.2 Product Analysis
5.1.3 Analyst View
5.2.1 Market Share and Forecast
5.2.2 Product Analysis
5.2.3 Analyst View
5.3.1 Market Share and Forecast
5.3.2 Product Analysis
5.3.3 Analyst View
5.4.1 Market Share and Forecast
5.4.2 Product Analysis
5.4.3 Analyst View
5.5.1 Market Share and Forecast
5.5.2 Product Analysis
5.5.3 Analyst View
5.6.1 Market Share and Forecast
5.6.2 Product Analysis
5.6.3 Analyst View
5.7 Schneider Electric
5.7.1 Market Share and Forecast
5.7.2 Product Analysis
5.7.3 Analyst View
5.8.1 Market Share and Forecast
5.8.2 Product Analysis
5.8.3 Analyst View
5.9 Silverspring Networks
5.9.1 Market Share and Forecast
5.9.2 Product Analysis
5.9.3 Analyst View
5.10.1 Market Share and Forecast
5.10.2 Product Analysis
5.10.3 Analyst View
5.11.1 Market Share and Forecast
5.11.2 Analyst View
6 Competitive Landscape
6.1 Comparative Study of Solutions of Key Vendors
6.3 Innovation and Patents
7 The Challengers
7.3 Space-Time Insight
7.5 IUS Technologies
8 Investment Analysis
8.1 Role of Business Accelerators
8.2 Investment Firms Strategies and Recent Investments
8.3 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
9 Road Ahead for Smart Utilities Management Market
10 List of Tables
11List of Figures
13 Works Cited
Contact Us: Sales@Wiseguyreports.Com Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US) Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349
City: New York City
Country: United States