The global paints and coatings market is booming, due to developing infrastructure, growing per capita income of the global population, and increasing urbanization. Market Research Future estimated the global construction market over US$ 7.5trillion in 2013, with an annual growth rate of 4.5% over the past 3 years. The emerging markets accounted for approximately 57% of the global market revenue. The construction industry is growing at a faster rate, than the global Gross Domestic Product (GDP). The increasing industrial activities globally are further propelling the growth of the paints and coatings market.
Advancements in the end user industries and rapid infrastructure developments are the major factors driving the growth in the Global Paints And Coatings Market. The global paints and coatings market is expected to grow at a CAGR over 3.0% in terms of revenue and over 4.5% in terms of volume over the period of 2016 to 2021.
- AkzoNobel N.V.
- PPG Industries Inc.
- Sherwin-Williams Company
- RPM International Inc.
- Valspar Corporation
- Kansai Paint Co. Ltd
- Axalta Coating Systems Ltd
- Henkel AG & Co.
- BASF SE
- Asian Paints Limited
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/952
By Product Type
- Water Based
- Solvent Based
By Applications Type
Regional Analysis of Paints and coatings Market:
Globally, the paints and coatings market is dominated by Asia-Pacific region, however, North America is one of the strategically important markets for the large players in the industry due to it significant potential. The North American paints and coatings market is growing primarily, due to the increasing number of industries in the region. With CAGR over 3% the region is generating demand for new houses and increased supply of consumer durable goods. This has created high demand for the paints and coatings market in the region
- Globally, the Asia- pacific region dominated the market for paints and coatings followed by Europe.
- Rapid infrastructure developments in the prime markets of Asia-pacific such as India, China, and Indonesia are expected to drive the Asia-Pacific region to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
- Industrial paints and coatings segment is expected to grow at a highest CAGR over % in terms of revenue and over 5.5% in terms of volume.
Table of Content
1.2 Scope of The Study
1.2.1 Research Objectives
1.3 Research Structure
2. Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Secondary Research
2.4 Market Size Estimation
2.5 Forecast Model
3. Global Paints And Coatings Industry: Market Overview
3.1 Market Definition: Paints and Coatings Market
3.2 Manufacturing Methods & Technological Developments
3.3 Demand & Supply Analysis
4. Global Paints And Coatings Industry: Market Dynamics
4.4 Mega Trends
4.5 Supply Chain Analysis
5. Global Paints and Coatings Market: Value Chain Analysis
6. Global Paints and Coatings Industry: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.1 Threat of New Entrants
6.2 Threat of Substitutes
6.3 Bargaining Power of Buyers
6.4 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.5 Degree of Competition
7. Global Paints and Coatings Market: Value & Volume Forecast (2016-2027) (Us $ Million/ Kilo Tons)
7.1 Y-O-Y Projections
7.2 Opportunity Analysis
7.3 Market Share Analysis
Calcium Fluoride Market Information by application (aluminum metallurgy, production of welding agents, optical, glass manufacturing and others) and by regions – Forecast to 2022 https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/calcium-fluoride-market
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India