AmazingWeddingHK.com, the award winning company in overseas wedding unveiled in a report the best 7 places to have a wedding in Hawaii. Couples planning to have a wedding in Hawaii may want to check out these 7 places:
• Paradise Cove Crystal Chapel: Paradise Cove Crystal Chapel, located on the west side of Oahu, made it to the top of the list for its stunning oceanfront view
• Ocean Crystal Chapel: Made it to the top 7 for its unique location at the center of the Hilton Hawaiian Village, the Ocean Crystal Chapel is the first and only free-standing wedding chapel in the beachfront neighborhood of Waikiki.
• Ko Olina Chapel Place of Joy: was selected for its rich history as well as being in a beautiful island paradise.
• Honu Kai Lani at Ko Olina Place of Welina: The Chapel was select for its unique design that was meant to compliment the most important day of any couples life.
• Diamond Head Anela Garden Chapel: With a maginificant Garden, this chapel has the perfect place for wedding photos
• Aquaveil Frais Marina Ko Olina Le Plage: The glass chapel is a work of art with its ability to allow natural light to pass through from all angles
• Aloha Ke Akua Chapel: the place was known to be a mythical and sacred ground where the “heart” of eternal love was once found. Many Hawaiians believe that fairies created this heart-shaped lake as well as its wide garden full of heart-shaped stones.
A detailed report on those place can be founde here: 7 Best Places to have a Wedding in Hawaii
For more information about the company, visit: www.amazingweddinghk.com
Distributed by TopSEOVAs.com
Company Name: Amazing Wedding HK
Address:Rm505, Trendy Centre, 682 Castle Peak Road
City: Lai Chi Kok