Moreover, growing acceptance of hyper convergence solutions in coming years would be a significant growth opportunity for the market.
By end user, healthcare segment dominated the global market with a highest growth rate due to growing requirement for virtual data access and increasing usage of IT for maintaining patient’s information. APAC commanded the largest market share during the forecast period attributed to increasing focus towards VDI, server virtualization and growing popularity of using infrastructure-as-a-services (IaaS) in this region.
Some of the key players in this market include Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, Cisco Systems, Inc., Maxta Inc., Scale Computing, Nutanix Inc., Gridstore, Inc., Nimboxx Inc., Pivot3, Simplivity Corporation, Vmware Inc., Atlantis Computing, Stratoscale, Huawei, Fujitsu Ltd. and Dell Inc.
Request for a sample at
Scope of the Report:
• Remote Office/Branch Office (ROBO)
• Server Virtualization
• Data Protection
• Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
End Users Covered:
• Cloud Service Provider
• Financial Institutions
• Vmware (ESX/ESXI/Vsphere)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
Follow us on Twitter:
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Country: United States