North America is accounting for more than 45 % market share and thus is the largest market of E-Cigarettes & Vaporizer in the world. Asia Pacific market is expected to grow at a highest CAGR over the forecast period 2016 – 2021
Segmentation By Product Type
- Disposable E-Cigarette
- Rechargeable E-Cigarette
- EGO and Tanks
- Personal Vaporizers
The market has evolved through three generations and is standing at the point of influx, wherein a plethora of companies are entering, thanks to the low entry barriers such as government policy and capital requirements. The Global E-Cigarette Market is poised to grow nearly USD 25 billion by 2021, at an estimated CAGR over 25% from 2015 to 2025.
- Dash Vapes
- Hubbly Bubbly
- Nice Vapor
- Pacific Smoke International
- Puff Ecig
- Simple Vape Co. London Ltd
- Vape Escapes
- Vapor Line
Get a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/949
Globally, the consumption of tobacco has become a critical issue despite several government initiatives to increase the awareness about the health issues caused by consuming tobacco. Consumers addicted to tobacco find it difficult to get rid of the addiction and would require an alternate to tobacco. This in turn has turned out to be one of the major drivers for the growth in E-Cigarettes and vaporizer market.
- Globally, the North America region accounted for the largest market share in E-Cigarettes & Vaporizer followed by Europe.
- Growing awareness about the ill-effects of tobacco coupled with consumers’ preference for e-cigarette over conventional cigarette out of their will to quit tobacco has driven the market in North America and Europe over the past few years.
- Disposable e-cigarettes have accounted for the largest market size by product type in 2015 accounting for nearly 30% of the market size closely followed by rechargeable e-cigarette.
- personal vaporizers will grow at a CAGR over 23.5% through the forecast period
Regional Analysis of E-Cigarettes & Vaporizer Market:
Globally, North America, with U.S. being the largest consumer in the world will dominate the market throughout the forecast period; APAC will be growing at the fastest CAGR, accounting for more than 20% of the global e-cigarette market value by 2021. Significant revenue flow will be observed from China and India over the forecast period.
Table of Content
1.2 Scope of the Study
1.2.1 Research Objectives
1.3 Research Structure
2. Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Secondary Research
2.4 Market Size Estimation
2.5 Forecast Model
3. Global E-Cigarettes & Vaporizer Industry: Market Overview
3.1 Market Definition: E-Cigarettes & Vaporizer Market
3.2 Manufacturing Methods & Technological Developments
3.3 Demand & Supply Analysis
4. Global E-Cigarettes & Vaporizer Industry: Market Dynamics
4.4 Mega Trends
4.5 Supply Chain Analysis
5. Global E-Cigarettes & Vaporizer Market: Regulatory Framework Analysis
6. Global E-Cigarettes & Vaporizer Industry: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.1 Threat of New Entrants
6.2 Threat of Substitutes
6.3 Bargaining Power of Buyers
6.4 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.5 Degree of Competition
7. Global E-Cigarettes & Vaporizer Market: Value Forecast (2016-2021)
7.1 Y-O-Y Projections
7.2 Opportunity Analysis
7.3 Market Share Analysis
8. Global E-Cigarettes & Vaporizer Market: By Product Types
8.2 Y-O-Y Projections by Applications
8.3 E-Cigarettes & Vaporizer Market by Product Types
8.3.1 Disposable E-Cigarette
8.3.2 Rechargeable E-Cigarette
8.3.3 Ego and Tanks
8.3.4 Personal Vaporizers and Mods
This research report provides detailed insights, into various levels of analyses such industry analysis, market share analysis leading market players and their profiles. This report also helps in studying the target segments by providing views on emerging & high-growth segments and market conclusion. Together the market data comprise and discuss with the basic assessments on the competitive scenarios & strategies, of the global E-Cigarettes & Vaporizer market, including the high-growth regions, countries and their political, economic and technological environments. Furthermore the project report also provides views over the historic market values as well as, pricing and cost analysis of the same.
Seafood Market Information- By Type (Fish, Roe, Shellfish, Molluscs, Echinoderms, Medusozoa, others), By Processed Type (Dried Seafood, Salted Seafood, Smoked Seafood, Pasteurized Seafood, Frozen Seafood and others), By Application (Table Consumption, Personal care products, Nutraceuticals, Fast Food chains and others), and by Region – Forecast to 2022 https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/seafood-market
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India