Cellular Research Institute has just replenished the stock of their popular joint care supplement ArthroActive. Company sources reveal that the product recently ran out of stock as a result of its high demand amongst the holiday shoppers. ArthroActive has built its reputation as an effective pain relief formulation that boosts cartilage, and improves join strength.
Within a relatively brief stint in the health and wellness market, Cellular Research Institute has already grabbed the attention of the consumers by delivering world class supplements developed from natural ingredients backed by the latest scientific research. ArthroActive has proven to be an excellent supplement for anyone suffering from joint pain or stiffness. The high-quality ingredients of the product help boost and maintain joint flexibility and strength.
Some of the most powerful ingredients of ArthroActive are listed below along with their benefits.
- Glucosamine Sulfate: This is the basic building block of cartilage, joint fluids, and other joint components.
- Boswellia Extract: This ancient Indian joint remedy herb is used in Ayurvedic medicine, and has been scientifically studied to be effective for reducing inflammation and pain.
- Chondroitin Sulfate: This is an important structural component of cartilage and provides much of its resistance to compression.
- Turmeric: Offers potent natural and anti-pain and inflammatory effects on joints.
- Quercetin: A flavonoid found in many plants, this ingredient is a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
- Methionine: An amino acid that plays an important role in many cell functions.
- MSM: Effective for minor osteoarthritic pain.
- Bromelain: Proteins extract functioning as an anti-inflammatory agent further naturally reducing pain.
ArthroActive functions at its best when two tablets are taken daily on an empty stomach with a glass of water. Cellular Research Institute mentions that this product is best suited for people within the age group of forty five and seventy, suffering from stiff joints with minor joint aches or pain. Made of natural ingredients, ArthroActive has not had any reported side effects by users.
Expressing pleasure about the stock replenishment of ArthroActive, a senior official from Cellular Research Institute mentioned, “We are delighted to have replenished the stock of our popular joint relief supplement ArthroActive. As a result of a very active holiday shopping, the product went out of stock for a brief period.”
About ArthroActive: ArthroActive is a joint support supplement manufactured by Cellular Research Institute. Within its limited lifespan, this product has made significant progress. A high percentage of users now recommend ArthroActive as a potent remedy for joint pain and inflammation.
Disclaimer: The content in this press release is for information purposes only and should not be considered a substitute for medical advice. As always, you should consult with a qualified healthcare professional before starting or stopping any medication, or nutritional supplement.
Company Name: ArthroActive
Contact Person: Media Relations
Country: United States