The demand for Electronic Warfare Systems is anticipated to be driven by rapid technological advancements in the domain and the growing need for intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) capabilities in militaries globally. Modern warfare places a greater emphasis on information superiority and situational awareness, and this is expected to be a major factor driving spending in this sector. This theory is further supported by increasing investments by most major militaries across the world, which focus on acquiring electronic warfare systems for airborne, ground based and naval platforms.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/164968.
The Global Electronic Warfare Market, valued at US$14.4 billion in 2016, is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.13% over the forecast period, to reach US$19.6 billion by 2026 and cumulatively value US$184.1 billion. The market consists of three categories: electronic protection, electronic warfare support and electronic attack systems. The market is expected to be dominated by electronic protection systems, which will account for 50% of the market, followed by electronic warfare support and electronic attack systems with shares of 32% and 18% respectively. North America is forecast to dominate the sector with a share of 41%, followed by Asia Pacific and Europe, with shares of 27% and 21% respectively.
The Global Electronic Warfare Market 2016-2026 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for electronic warfare, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
Browse the complete report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/the-global-electronic-warfare-market-2016-2026.
Reasons to Buy
– Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global electronic warfare market over the next ten years
– Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different electronic warfare segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
– Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
– Identify the major channels that are driving the global electronic warfare market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
– Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global electronic warfare market
– Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top electronic warfare system providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
Place a purchase order of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/164968 .
Northrop Grumman Corporation
Lockheed Martin Corporation
The Boeing Company
BAE Systems Plc
The Raytheon Company
Elbit Systems Ltd
Global Electronic Warfare Market – Overview
Electronic Warfare Market – Segment Analysis
Electronic Warfare Market – Regional Analysis
Trend Analysis – Key Defense Markets
Key Programs Analysis
Competitive Landscape Analysis
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Company Name: Orbis Research
Contact Person: Hector Costello
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Address:4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600
Country: United States