“Thailand MICE Industry” is famous destination due to its solid basic infrastructure, strategic location, developed transportation systems, international connectivity, a well-trained private sector, continual government support and sound regulations.
The MICE industry is one of the key sectors that Thailand intends to develop in order to stimulate quality visitors both within the country and abroad. Thailand is one of the most important and popular MICE destination worldwide. Each year, it stages numerous meetings, seminars, and world-class exhibitions, and welcomes numerous visitors led by the world’s leading tour companies. Thailand has plans to develop more MICE-related amenities, especially convention centers and venues that can stage mega events, growing its capacity to serve an expanding market and rising demand for meetings, conventions and exhibitions.
Get Report Details at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/thailand-mice-industry-and-forecast-to-2022
“It is forecasted that Thailand will attract more than 1.3 Million MICE travelers and generated nearly about US$ 4 Billion revenues by 2022.”
Meetings are the most popular segment in the Thailand MICE Industry. Meetings controls a lion’s market share of around 75% for the year 2015 and it is expected to continue its dominance till 2022.
East Asia is the major source of MICE travellers in Thailand. East Asian countries representing XX% of all overseas MICE travellers. Europe and South Asia have shown its potential to become 2nd and 3rd popular MICE traveler’s region. The Americas is the fourth leading source market for Thailand MICE industry. It is predicted that East Asia will continue its #1 position in the Thailand MICE travellers by the year 2022.
In Thailand MICE traveler Inflow, China holds the highest share in 2015, and it is expected that China will maintain its position in the forecasting period. Japan, Malaysia and Vietnam hold the 2nd, 3rd and 4th best source countries for MICE traveler visits to Thailand.
In Thailand MICE traveler’s revenue, China contributed XX% share in 2015 and likely that China will be best country to generate the maximum revenue to the Thailand MICE industry. Other countries such as Cambodia, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Vietnam and India are also the important source countries for the Thailand MICE industry.
Request Sample PDF of Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/187201
Thailand MICE Industry have been analyzed from 4 viewpoints:
1. Thailand MICE Travelers Inflow, Revenue & Forecast – Regional Analysis (2012 – 2022)
2. Thailand MICE Travelers Inflow, Revenue & Forecast – Country Wise Analysis (2012 – 2022)
3. Thailand MICE Travelers Inflow, Revenue & Forecast – By Industry Analysis (2012 – 2022)
4. Thailand MICE Industry – Growth Drivers & Challenges
Thailand MICE Industry & Forecast to 2022 – By Industry Analysis
Thailand MICE Industry & Forecast to 2022 – By Regional Analysis
1. East Asia
3. The Americas
4. South Asia
6. Middle East
Have any Queries before Buying this Report? Reach us at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/187201
Thailand MICE Industry & Forecast to 2022 – Countries Wise Analysis
10. Hong Kong
18. United Kingdom
25. Sri Lanka
27. New Zealand
30. South Africa
31. Other Countries
Table of Contents in Report:
1. Executive Summary
2. Thailand – Overall MICE Travelers, Revenue & Forecast (2012 – 2022)
3. Thailand – MICE Travelers, Revenue Share & Forecast (2012 – 2022)
4. Thailand – MICE Travelers, Revenue & Forecast – Industry Analysis (2012 – 2022)
5. Thailand – MICE Travelers, Revenue & Forecast – Regional Analysis (2012 – 2022)
6. Thailand – MICE Travelers, Revenue & Forecast – Top 30 Countries Analysis (2012 – 2022)
7. Thailand MICE Industry & Forecast to 2022 – Growth Drivers
8. Thailand MICE Industry & Forecast to 2022 – Challenges
Report Price: $1500 (Single User Licence)
Place a Purchase Order of the Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/187201
Company Name: Orbis Research
Contact Person: Hector Costello
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Address:4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600
Country: United States