A comprehensive research report created through extensive primary research (inputs from industry experts, companies, stakeholders) and secondary research, the report aims to present the analysis of global orthopaedic biomaterial market on the basis of material type- Metal and Non-Metal; By metal sub-type – Stainless Steel, Titanium Alloys, Cobalt-Chromium Alloys, Others; By Non-Metal-Polymers, Ceramics, Composite; By Polymer Type-UHMWPE, PEEK, Fiber Reinforced Polymers, Others; By Ceramic Type – Bioinert Ceramic, Bioactive Ceramics; By Composite Material Type – PMMA, Others; By Application – Joint Replacement, Spine Implant, Oestosynthesis, Orthobilogics; By Region- North America, Europe, APAC and ROW and By Country- U.S., Canada, Germany, France, China, Japan, South Africa, Brazil.
Global Orthopaedic Biomaterial Market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 13.19% during 2016 – 2021. Due to growing problem of osteoarthritis, bone preservation, less healing time and technological advancement like minimally invasive surgeries has led to an increase in the orthopaedic biomaterial market. Growing demand for biodegradable and biocompatible product is increasing surging prevalence of Arthritis, Bone degeneration, Obesity and Diabetes among geriatric population. Also, the inclination of young population towards adapting such products has been driving the market.
Global Orthopaedic Biomaterial Market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 13.19 % during 2016 – 2021F, driven by rising clinical education among the patients, increasing medical applications of biomaterial by orthopaedicians, rising demand from the aged population, and technological innovation has further led to growing focus towards healthcare, hence, building the need for joint replacement surgeries using orthopaedic biomaterial, specifically among the adult population.
While the market has witnessed strong foothold in the regions of North America and Europe, however rapid growth is expected to be driven by the emerging nations in Asia Pacific and ROW.
Request a sample of this report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/188596 .
According to Azoth Analytics research report, “Global Orthopedic Biomaterials Market – By Type (Material, Metal Sub-Type, Non-Metal Sub-Type, Polymer, Ceramic, Composite Material), By Application (Joint Replacement, Spine Implant, Osteosynthesis, Orthobilogics): Analysis By Regio, By Country (2016-2021)”, Global Orthopaedic Biomaterial market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of over ~13.19% during 2016 – 2021. On the basis of market segment, the market has been segmented into two categories metals and non-metal with its sub segments.
Scope of the Report
The report provides coverage by Material Type, Metal Sub Type, Non-Metal Sub Type and By Application:
By Material Type: Metal Orthopaedic Biomaterial and Non-Metal Orthopaedic Biomaterial
By Metal Type: Stainless Steel, Titanium Alloys, Cobalt-Chromium Alloys, and Others
By Non-Metal Type: Polymer, Ceramic, and Composite
By Polymer Type: UHMWPE, PEEK, Fiber Reinforced Polymers, and Others
By Ceramic Type: Bioinert Ceramic and Bioactive Ceramics
By Composite Type: PMMA and Others
By Application: Joint Replacement, Spine Implant, Oestosynthesis, and Orthobilogics
Place a direct purchase order on this report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/188596 .
Major Points from Table of Contents:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Strategic Recommendation
4. Global Orthopaedic Biomaterials Market
5. Global Orthopaedic Biomaterials Market: By Material Type (Metals and Non Metals)
6. Global Metal Orthopaedic Biomaterials Market: By Sub Type (Stainless Steel, Titanium Alloys, Cobalt-Chromium Alloys, Others)
7. Global Non-Metal Orthopaedic Biomaterials Market: By Sub Type (Polymer, Ceramic and Composites)
8. Global Polymer Orthopaedic Biomaterials Market
9. Global Ceramics Orthopaedic Biomaterial Market
10. Global Composite Orthopaedic Biomaterial Market
11. Global Orthopaedic Biomaterial Market: By Application (Joint Replacement, Spine Implant, Osteosynthesis, Orthobiologics)
12. Global Orthopaedic Biomaterial Market: By Regional Breakdown
13. North America Orthopaedic Biomaterial Market: Growth and Forecast
14. North America Orthopaedic Biomaterials Market: Country Analysis
15. Europe Orthopaedic Biomaterial Market: Growth and Forecast
16. Europe Orthopaedic Biomaterials Market: Country Analysis
17. APAC Orthopaedic Biomaterial Market: Growth and Forecast
18. APAC Orthopaedic Biomaterials Market: Country Analysis
19. ROW Orthopaedic Biomaterial Market: Growth and Forecast
20. ROW Orthopaedic Biomaterials Market: Country Analysis
21. Market Dynamics
22. Market Trends
23. SWOT Analysis – Orthopaedic Biomaterial Market
24. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis – Orthopaedic Biomaterial Market
25. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
26. Company Profiling
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Company Name: Orbis Research
Contact Person: Hector Costello
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Address:4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600
Country: United States