- In August 2016, AirWatch announced the launch of AirWatch Express which will speed up and simplify the mobile device management.
- In July 2016, AirWatch introduces a new identity defined workstation, an upgrade to existing workstation ONE.
- IBM Corporation (U.S.)
- Hewlett-Packard (U.S.)
- Alcatel-Lucent (France)
- Apperian (U.S.)
- AirWatch (U.S.)
- AT&T (U.S.)
- Cisco Systems Inc. (U.S.)
- Duo Security (U.S.)
- Good Technology, Inc. (U.S.)
- Oracle Corporation (U.S.)
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1286
BYOD or Bring your own device refers to allowing the employees to bring their personal devices such as mobile phones, laptops, tablets to their work place and use them to access the privileged company information. Global BYOD Market has been valued at US $XX billion in the year 2015 which is expected to grow at US $XX billion by the end of forecasted period with the CAGR of XX%. Increase in the ration of clients bringing their own devices to workplace is driving the market.
Study Objective of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Bring Your Own Device Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To analyze the Bring Your Own Device marketbased on various factors- value chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by device by industry and sub-segments
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Bring Your Own Device Market
North America is dominating the market of BYOD with the market share of XX%. High employment ration and high consumption of consumer electronic products such as smartphones and tablets are driving the market. Europe stands as second biggest market for BYOD in terms of revenue generation which holds XX% of market share. Asia-Pacific has emerged as fastest growing market with the with the CAGR of XX% which has been valued at US $XX billion in the year 2015 and expected to reach at US $XX billion by the end of forecasted period.
Table of Content
1. Report Prologue
2.2 Scope Of The Study
2.2.1 Research Objective
2.3 Market Structure
2.4. Market Segmentation
3. Research Methodology
3.1 Research Process
3.2 Primary Research
3.3 Secondary Research
3.4 Market Size Estimation
3.5 Forecast Model
4. Market Dynamics
4.4 Mega Trends
4.5 Macroeconomic Indicators
5. Market Factor Analysis
5.1 Value Chain Analysis
5.2 Porters Five Forces
5.3 Demand & Supply: Gap Analysis
5.4 Pricing Analysis
5.5 Investment Opportunity Analysis
5.6 Merger and Acquisition Landscape
5.7 Up-Coming Trends In BYOD Market
5.7.1 Market Trends
5.7.2 Technological Trends
This research report provides the insights, on various levels of analyses such industry analysis, market share analysis leading market players and their profiles. This report also helps in studying the target segments by providing views on emerging & high-growth segments and market conclusion. Together the market data comprise and discuss with the basic assessments on the competitive scenarios & strategies, of the global Bring Your Own Device market, including the high-growth regions, countries and their political, economic and technological environments. Furthermore, the project report also provides the views over the historical market values of the same.
Cluster Computing Market, by Service Type (HPC IAAS, HPC PAAS, Data Organization, Cluster Software), by Deployment (On Premises, On Cloud), By Organization Size (Large Business Unit and Small Business Unit), By Vertical (Life Science, Industrial, Banking, Retail) – Forecast 2016-2022 https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/cluster-computing-market
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India