Growth in the kitchen furniture market has slowed to 0.5% in 2016 (from 2.0% in 2015). Prospects for the market are bleak in 2017, as weakening consumer confidence and a slowing housing market mean that consumer’s budgets will come under greater pressure with rising inflation. However, the kitchen furniture category is expected to return to growth from 2018, reaching an estimated 2.6% growth in 2021.
– The UK’S decision to leave the EU has begun to impact retail spending. Purchases on more expensive outdoor kitchen items have been hit by the move to a more cautious spending mentality. However spend on smaller products is set to remain stable as retailers increasingly compete for share in these products as more customers choose to improve the look and feel of their home.
– Visiting a store to purchase kitchen furniture still plays a very important part of the customer journey. With 92.9% of consumers stating that they conducted some form of research for kitchen furniture before buying, and 49.1% of those consumers visiting stores for research, this highlights the important role stores still have in the customer decision journey for purchasing kitchen furniture.
– As homeowners feel less confident about installing kitchens themselves, the trade-only Howdens will become a greater threat to retailers. To counter this, kitchen retailers must develop and promote their installation services more, gaining trade certification in order to compete.
The report “Home Retail Series Kitchen Furniture 2016” is available now at http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/home-retail-series-kitchen-furniture-2016
The Kitchen Furniture report offers a comprehensive insight into the kitchen furniture market within the UK: analysing the market, the major players, the key trends, and consumer attitudes. It also provides market forecasts to 2021.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
– Key issues and success strategies within the kitchen furniture market in the UK
– Market size and forecast: a look at the total market size and forecast for the UK kitchen furniture market
– Retailer profiles: a detailed look at the dominant players including market shares and outlooks
– Consumer data: a detailed look at what, how and where people are buying kitchen furniture products
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/retail
Reasons to Buy
– This HRS report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the outdoor eating market based on insights from our bespoke consumer survey and analyst insight.
– The report is designed for senior executives, boasting presentation-ready material.
– The broad but detailed perspective will help manufacturers and retailers understand the opportunities within the kitchen furniture market.
Read more reports by Radiant Insights:
• 2,3-Pyridinedicarboxylic Acid Industry
The ‘Global and Chinese 2,3-Pyridinedicarboxylic Acid Industry, 2011-2021 Market Research Report’ is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the global 2,3-Pyridinedicarboxylic Acid industry with a focus on the Chinese market. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the 2,3-Pyridinedicarboxylic Acid manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry. Firstly, the report provides a basic overview of the industry including its definition, applications and manufacturing technology. Then, the report explores the international and Chinese major industry players in detail.
• Poly(Methyl Vinyl Ether-Alt-Maleic Anhydride) Industry
Through the statistical analysis, the report depicts the global and Chinese total market of Poly(Methyl Vinyl Ether-Alt-Maleic Anhydride) industry including capacity, production, production value, cost/profit, supply/demand and Chinese import/export. The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis. The report then estimates 2016-2021 market development trends of Poly(Methyl Vinyl Ether-Alt-Maleic Anhydride) industry. Analysis of upstream raw materials, downstream demand, and current market dynamics is also carried out. In the end, the report makes some important proposals for a new project of Poly (Methyl Vinyl Ether-Alt-Maleic Anhydride) Industry before evaluating its feasibility. Overall, the report provides an in-depth insight of 2011-2021 global and Chinese Poly(Methyl Vinyl Ether-Alt-Maleic Anhydride) industry covering all important parameters.
About Radiant Insights, Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States