According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Chemical Seed Treatment Market size is valued at $2.56 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $4.09 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 6.9% between 2015 and 2022. Growing food demand and not much adequate supply had given rise to the need for better crop-science techniques. Rising seeds cost and change in climatic conditions are enforcing the cultivators to opt for cost-effective techniques; these factors are fueling the market. Moreover, increase in farm size; regulatory requirements and usage of multi-component products are driving the market. Environmental concern is one of the major drawbacks that is hampering the market.
Insecticide segment is estimated to be the largest revenue generating market owing to the increasing cases of crop failure due to insects/parasites attack. However, the cereals and grains segment is expected to be the fastest growing market due to the increase in global demand for food supplies. Whereas, the North America is accounted for the largest revenue generating region because of the large availability of cultivation land and it’s being the largest producer of seed treatment as well.
Request a sample copy of Report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184780
Some of the major players of the chemical seed treatment market include Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd, BASF SE, Bayer CropScience AG, Chemtura AgroSolutions, DOW chemical Company, DuPont, Germains Seed Technology, Monsanto Company, Novozymes A/S, Nufarm Limited, Plant Health Care, Precision Laboratories LLC, Sumitomo Chemical Company Limited, Syngenta International AG and Valent USA Corporation.
Browse Full Report with TOC @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/chemical-seed-treatment-global-market-outlook-2016-2022
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Enquiry Before buying Report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/184780
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Company Name: Orbis Research
Contact Person: Hector Costello
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Address:4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600
Country: United States