- Vodafone has announced on in March 2016 about its agreement to become an IOT managed partner with Philips. The two companies get agreed to implement smart street lighting system in the market.
- Samsung, one of the leaders in advanced technology has announced in 2016 about its new development multi-purpose smart lighting module (SLM), to support the fast-moving smart city market.
- Global Smart Lighting Market can be segmented as follows:
- Segmentation by Types: Connected indoor/ outdoor lighting and LED modules among others.
- Segmentation by Application: Commercial, industrial, residential, entertainment, retail, and others (which includes automotive and security & surveillance).
- Segmentation by Components: Sensors, wireless network, motion detector, and electronic control unit among others
Request a Sample Report@ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/991
The major growth driver of Smart Lighting Market includes growing awareness about environment benefits of energy efficiency, rising and improving wireless communication technology and growing investment in smart home & cities market among others.
- Philips N.V. (Netherland)
- Osram GmbH (Germany)
- Lutron Electronics Co. Inc. (U.S.)
- Legrand S.A. (France)
- Daintree Networks (U.S.)
- Bridgelux (U.S.)
- Echelon Corporation (U.S.)
- Streetlight Vision (France)
- Zumtobel (Austria)
- Honeywell (U.S)
Taste the market data and market information presented through more than 264 market data tables and figures spread in 110 numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content TOC & market synopsis on “Smart Lighting Market Research Report- Global Forecast to 2027”
Europe dominated the Global Smart Lighting Market with the largest market share due to increasing disposition of smart lighting in commercial, infrastructural and industrial sectors in the region, and therefore accounting for $XX million and is expected to grow over $XX billion by 2027. Smart Lighting Market in North America market is expected to grow at CAGR of XX% from $ XX million in 2016 to $XX million by 2027. The Asia-Pacific market for Smart Lighting Market is expected to grow at XX% CAGR (2016-2027).
Browse Full Research Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/smart-lighting-market
Objective of Smart Lighting Market Study:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Smart Lighting Market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To Analyze the Smart Lighting Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by type, by component, by application and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Smart Lighting Market .
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India