This report provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together Radiant Insight’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
Download Full Research Report of Luxembourg Insurance Industry @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/governance-risk-and-compliance-the-luxembourg-insurance-industry
This report provides insights into the governance, risk and compliance framework pertaining to the insurance industry in Luxembourg, including:
An overview of the insurance regulatory framework in Luxembourg:
• The latest key changes, and changes expected in the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
• Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance product in the country.
• Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope of non-admitted insurance in Luxembourg.
• Key parameters including licensing requirements permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency and reserve requirements, and investment regulations.
• Details of the tax and legal systems in the country.
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/insurance
• The report covers details of the insurance regulatory framework in Luxembourg.
• The report contains details of the rules and regulations governing insurance products and insurance entities.
• The report lists and analyzes key trends and developments pertaining to the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
• The report analyzes the rules and regulations pertaining to the establishment and operation of insurance businesses in the country.
• The report provides details of taxation imposed on insurance products and insurance companies.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/governance-risk-and-compliance-the-luxembourg-insurance-industry/request-sample
Reasons to buy this report:
• Gain insights into the insurance regulatory framework in Luxembourg.
• Track the latest regulatory changes, and expected changes impacting the Luxembourg insurance industry.
• Gain detailed information about the key regulations governing the establishment and operation of insurance entities in the country.
• Understand key regulations and market practices pertaining to various types of insurance product.
• The Luxembourg insurance industry is regulated by the Commissariat aux Assurance.
• Non-admitted insurance is prohibited by the law; however unlicensed insurers and reinsurers from EU and EEA member states are permitted.
• FDI is permitted in the Luxembourg insurance industry up to 100%.
• Composite insurance is not allowed in Luxembourg.
• Solvency II is implemented from January 1, 2016.
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
• Croatian Insurance Industry
• Palestinian Insurance Industry
About Radiant Insights, Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States