Wiseguyreports.Com Adds “Composite Vacuum Consumables -Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities and analysis of Top Key Player Forecast to 2021” To Its Research Database
This report, from Stratview Research, studies the vacuum consumables market in the global composites industry over the period 2010 to 2021. The report provides detailed insights on the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
The Global Composite Vacuum Consumables Market: Highlights
The global composite vacuum consumables market is expected to experience a healthy CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021. Increasing use of prepreg in the aerospace & defense and automotive industries, recovering marine market, and sustainable growth in the wind energy are major growth drivers of the global composite vacuum consumables market.
Vacuum consumables comprise of vacuum bagging film, release film, peel ply, breather & bleeder, pressure sensitive tape, sealing tape, vacuum hose, and vacuum pump. Vacuum bagging film and release film are expected to remain the key vacuum consumable types over the next five years. Both the major composites part manufacturing processes; VARTM and prepreg lay-up, heavily rely on vacuum bagging film and release film during parts manufacturing.
Request for Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/865689-global-composite-vacuum-consumables-opportunity-2016-2021
There are many composite manufacturing processes where vacuum consumables play a crucial role in parts manufacturing, such as prepreg lay-up (autoclaves and ovens), vacuum assisted resin transfer molding (VARTM), wet lamination, and glass laminating. VARTM process is expected to remain the most dominant application of composite vacuum consumables over the next five years. VARTM is a process of choice for fabricating large-sized components with complex structure. The process is widely preferred in the wind energy for manufacturing longer wind turbine blades and in marine industry for manufacturing boat’s hulls and decks. It is also preferred in the automotive industry for manufacturing structural parts.
Aerospace & defense is expected to remain the largest end use industry for composite vacuum consumables during the forecast period. High use of prepreg lay-up process for manufacturing structural composite components is the prime driver of vacuum consumables in the aerospace & defense industry. The next generation aircraft, such as B787 and A350XWB have about 50% composites in the total structural weight of the aircraft in which majority is manufactured through prepreg material.
Automotive industry is expected to experience the fastest growth during the forecast period. The stringent government regulations are forcing auto OEMs to incorporate advanced lightweight materials in the structural areas of an automobile. This trend is driving composite penetration, especially in electric vehicles and premium vehicles to enhance fuel efficiency and to achieve stringent government regulations, such as CAFÉ standards.
North America is expected to remain the largest market for composite vacuum consumables during the forecast period. The region is the world’s capital of composite manufacturing with presence of many big to small composite parts molders. It is the largest composites market for aerospace & defense, transportation, and marine industries and is also one of the leading wind composites market. All these four markets will continue to generate a healthy demand for vacuum consumables in the North America.
Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing market for composite vacuum consumables for the same period. High growth of composites and upcoming indigenous commercial and regional aircraft are some of the key reasons behind the massive growth in the Asia-Pacific region. China, Japan, and India are expected to remain the growth engines of the Asia-Pacific market.
The supply chain of this market comprises of raw materials suppliers, film suppliers, vacuum consumables manufacturers, distributors, part molders, OEMs, and end users. The global composite vacuum consumable is a highly consolidated market. The key manufacturers are Airtech International, Solvay S.A. (Umeco Plc), and Diatex S.A. New product development, regional expansion, and long term relation with prepreg manufacturers are the key strategies adopted by the key players to gain competitive edge in the market.
This report offers high quality insights and is the outcome of detailed research methodology comprising extensive secondary research, rigorous primary interviews with industry stakeholders and validation and triangulation with Stratview Research’s internal database and statistical tools. More than 500 authenticated secondary sources, such as company annual reports, fact book, press release, journals, investor presentation, white papers, patents, and articles have been leveraged to gather the data. More than 10 detailed primary interviews with the market players across the value chain in all the four regions and industry experts are usually executed to obtain both the qualitative and quantitative insights.
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights on the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
• Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
• Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
• Market trend and forecast analysis
• Market segment trend and forecast
• Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
• Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
• Emerging trends of the carbon brakes market
• Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
• Key success factors
The Composite Vacuum Consumables market is segmented into the following categories.
Global Composite Vacuum Consumables Market by Material Type:
• Vacuum Bagging Film (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World)
• Release Film (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World)
• Peel Ply (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World)
• Breathers & Bleeders (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World)
• Others (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World)
Global Composite Vacuum Consumables Market by Application Type:
• Prepreg Lay-up Process (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World)
• VARTM Process (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World)
• Other Processes (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World)
Global Composite Vacuum Consumables Market by End Use Industry:
• Aerospace & Defense (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World)
• Wind Energy (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World)
• Transportation (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World)
• Others (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World)
Global Composite Vacuum Consumables Market by Region:
• North America (Country Analysis: US, Canada, and Mexico)
• Europe (Country Analysis: Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, and Rest of the Europe)
• Asia – Pacific (Country Analysis: China, Japan, South Korea, India, and Rest of the Asia-Pacific)
• Rest of the World (Country Analysis: Brazil, Middle East, and Others)
Report Customization Options
With this detailed report, Stratview Research offers one of the following free customization options to our respectable clients:
• Detailed profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
• SWOT analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Current market segmentation of any one of the material type by application type
• Benchmarking of key players on the following parameters: Product portfolio, geographical reach, regional presence, and strategic alliances
Custom Research: Stratview research offers custom research services across the sectors. In case of any custom research requirement related to market assessment, competitive benchmarking, sourcing and procurement, target screening, and others, please send your enquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Us: Sales@Wiseguyreports.Com Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US) Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349
City: New York City
Country: United States