Synopsis of Organic Electronics Market
- AU Optronics Corporation has launched world’s first gaming monitor panel in June 2016. This has created new market opportunity in the games and entertainment sector.
- Merck Kgaa has signed a supply agreement with Nanoco group in August, 2016 for developing eco-friendly quantum materials in displays to meet the growing market demand.
Organic Electronics Market Key Players
Some of the major players in Global Organic Electronics Market include
- Sigma-Aldrich Corporation (U.S.)
- AU Optronics Corporation(Taiwan)
- Bayer Material Science AG (Germany)
- Merck Kgaa (Germany), Fujifilm Dimatix (U.S.)
- Samsung Display (South Korea)
- Evonik Industries (Germany)
- Asahi Kasei Corporation (Japan)
- BASF SE (Germany)
- Novaled (Germany)
Request a Sample Copy @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1162
The major growth driver of Organic Electronics Market includes growing consumption of electronic goods, increasing investment of market players in organic electronic segment and rise in disposable income of consumers among others. However, presence of competent technology and technical limitation are some of the major factors which are hindering the growth of Organic Electronics Market.
Global Organic Electronics Market can be segmented as follows:
- Segmentation by Materials: Conductors, Dielectric, Luminescent, and Electrochromic Materials among others.
- Segmentation by Components: Active Components (Transistors, Diodes, Sensors) and Passive Components (Traces, Antenna, Resistors, and Capacitors) among others.
- Segmentation by Application: Photovoltaic Cells, OLED Lighting, Displays, Solar Batteries and Memory Devices among others.
Access the market data and market information presented through more than 85 market data tables and figures spread in 110 numbers of pages of the project report “Organic Electronics Market”
Browse Report Page @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/organic-electronics-market
The reports also cover brief analysis of Geographical Region including:
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
The Middle East & Africa
Request Table of Contents and List of Figures @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/request-toc/1162
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India