Personal Accident and Health Insurance Market report provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011-2015) and forecast period (2015-2020).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Canadian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Radiant Insight’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Download Full Research Report on Personal Accident and Health Insurance Market @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/personal-accident-and-health-insurance-in-canada-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020
Radiant Insight’s ‘Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Canada Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Canadian personal accident and health insurance segment, including:
• An overview of the Canadian personal accident and health insurance segment
• The Canadian personal accident and health insurance segment’s growth prospects by category
• A comprehensive overview of the Canadian economy and demographics
• A comparison of the Canadian personal accident and health insurance segment with its regional counterparts
• The various distribution channels in the Canadian personal accident and health insurance segment
• Details of the competitive landscape in the personal accident and health insurance segment in Canada
• Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Canadian insurance industry
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/insurance
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment in Canada:
• It provides historical values for the Canadian personal accident and health insurance segment for the report’s 2011-2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015-2020 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Canadian personal accident and health insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
• It provides a comparison of the Canadian personal accident and health insurance segment with its regional counterparts
• It provides an overview of the various distribution channels for personal accident and health insurance products in Canada.
• It profiles the top personal accident and health insurance companies in Canada, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/personal-accident-and-health-insurance-in-canada-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020/request-sample
Reasons to Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Canadian personal accident and health insurance segment, and each category within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Canadian personal accident and health insurance segment.
• Assess the competitive dynamics in the personal accident and health insurance segment.
• Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Canadian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
• Canada witnessed a steady increase in healthcare spending during the review period.
• The leading cost drivers in health spending are drugs, hospitals and physicians, which accounted for 60.7% of the total health expenditures in 2015.
• Rising outbound tourism is expected to drive demand for travel insurance.
• Life expectancy in Canada rose from 81.4 years in 2011 to 81.8 years in 2015, and is projected to increase further over the forecast period.
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
• Non-Life Insurance Market in Canada
• Reinsurance Market in Canada
About Radiant Insights, Inc.
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States