BOHEMIA, NY – 3 Feb, 2017 – The 5th Annual Long Island Imagine Awards will be held Tuesday, May 2, 2017, 6-9:30pm at the Crest Hollow Country Club, Woodbury, NY. This gala event was created to offer formal acknowledgement to some of Long Island’s most effective and innovative nonprofit organizations.
Over 175 nonprofit applications were submitted to win a $5,000 grant in five categories: Innovation, Leadership Excellence, Rising Star, Social Impact and the new Arts and Culture Award. Of this pool of worthy applicants, 20 were selected as finalists and one in each category will be awarded the grant LIVE at the awards ceremony on May 2, 2017.
Cerini & Associates Social Impact Award
• Association for Technology Dependent Children d.b.a. Angela’s House
• Family and Children’s Association
• Options for Community Living, Inc.
• Pronto of Long Island, Inc.
The Claire Friedlander Family Foundation Arts and Culture Award
• East End Arts
• Huntington Arts Council, Inc.
• Long Island High School for the Arts
• Nassau County Museum of Art
The Certilman Balin Leadership Excellence Award
• David Kilmnick, CEO – The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Network (LGBT Network)
• John D. Kemp, President & CEO – The Viscardi Center
• Paule Pachter, Executive Director – Long Island Cares, Inc. – The Harry Chapin Food Bank
• Theresa A. Regnante, President & CEO – United Way of Long Island
Empire National Bank Innovation Award
• Adults and Children with Learning and Developmental Disabilities (ACLD)
• Cerebral Palsy of Nassau County
• Family Service League
• The Maritime Explorium of Port Jefferson
Rising Star Award
• Angels For Warriors
• Contractors For Kids
• Long Island Coalition for the Homeless
• MOMMAS House
The Long Island Imagine Awards was created by Chair Ken Cerini, Managing Partner of Cerini & Associates, LLP. “The nonprofit sector is so important to the very fabric of Long Island; it benefits all of us. It is important that we recognize the impactful and innovative work that nonprofits are doing every day to change lives and showcase the top nonprofits on Long Island to foster collaboration and support not only in the nonprofit sector, but across all sectors,” said Cerini.
The Long Island Imagine Awards recognizes the following major sponsors:
Cerini & Associates, LLP, Certilman Balin, The Claire Friedlander Family Foundation, Empire National Bank, Alure Home Improvements, Digital Waterworx and Long Island Business News.
Sponsorship and ticket information are available online: www.imagineawardsli.com
Tickets are $125. Nonprofit discount rate is $100 per person.
For more information, tickets, and corporate sponsorships, contact:
Distributed by Press Release Jet
Company Name: Cerini & Associates, LLP
Contact Person: Lula Lukasiewicz
Phone: (631) 582-1600 x217
Country: United States