Big data refers to the enormous amount of structured as well as unstructured data which help organizations to improve their decision making processes. Healthcare industry is at a stage of rapid change. Advancements in genetics, biomedical, and information technology are ushering towards effective personalized treatments according to the individual characteristics of the patients. Therefore, exploiting these opportunities requires effective use of big data.
The market for global Big Data in Healthcare Market is expected to reach at USD 35 billion by 2021.
- Increasing government initiatives, pressure to curb healthcare costs, new technological advancement like mHealth, Internet of Things (IOT) and wearables are major factors driving the growth of the big data in healthcare market
- Geographically, North America has the largest share in global big data in healthcare market, while Asia-Pacific has emerged as the fastest growing region
- Cerner Corporation (U.S.)
- Cognizant(U.S.), Dell (U.S..)
- Epic system Corporation (U.S.)
- GE Healthcare(U.K.)
- Mckesson (U.S.)
- Optum (U.S.)
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/948
Study Objectives of Big Data in Healthcare Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Big Data in Healthcare Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To Analyze the Global Big Data in Healthcare Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- Americas, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the world
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by components, mode of deployment, and applications.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Big Data in Healthcare Market
Global Big Data in Healthcare market has been majorly segmented on the basis of components which includes; hardware, software, and services. Further the market is categorized into mode of deployment and applications. Mode of deployment is classified as; on-premise, web based/cloud based. Further, the applications segment is divided into; clinical data analytics, financial analytics, operational analytics, and other applications.
Regional Analysis of Big Data in Healthcare Market:
Globally North America is the largest market for big data healthcare, large share of this market is attributed to availability of advanced IT infrastructure, and increasing technological developments. The North American market for big data in healthcare is expected to grow at a CAGR of XX% and is expected to reach at US$ XXX Million by the end of the forecasted period. Europe is the second-largest market for big data in healthcare, which is expected to grow at a CAGR of XX%
Healthcare Big Data Analytics Market by components (Software, hardware and others) by end users (Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and others) by applications (Clinical Data Analytics & financial Data Analytics) and by types:- Global forecast to 2027 https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/healthcare-big-data-analytics-market
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India