‘The Cards and Payments Industry in Sweden: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2021’report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry, and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, and transaction values and volumes during the review period and over the forecast period (2017-2021). It also offers information on the country’s competitive landscape, including the market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together Radiant Insights’s research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers details of regulatory policy and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
For further inquiries, about – Cards and Payments Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast to 2021, click on this link – http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/the-cards-and-payments-industry-in-sweden-emerging-trends-and-opportunities-to-2021
Radiant Insights’s ‘The Cards and Payments Industry in Sweden: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2021’ report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the Swedish cards and payments industry, including:
• Current and forecast values for each market in the Swedish cards and payments industry, including debit, credit and charge cards.
• Detailed insights into payment instruments including credit transfers, direct debits, check payments, cash transactions and payment cards. It also, includes an overview of the country’s key alternative payment instruments.
• E-commerce market analysis and payment methods.
• Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the Swedish cards and payments industry.
• Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit and charge cards.
• Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and buying preferences for cards.
• The competitive landscape in the Swedish cards and payments industry.
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/financial-services
• This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Swedish cards and payments industry.
• It provides current values for the Swedish cards and payments industry for 2016, and forecast figures to 2021.
• It details the different demographic, economic, infrastructural and business drivers affecting the Swedish cards and payments industry.
• It outlines the current regulatory framework in the industry.
• It details marketing strategies used by various banks and other institutions.
Reasons To Buy
• Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the Swedish cards and payments industry and each market within it.
• Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Swedish cards and payments industry.
• Assess the competitive dynamics in the Swedish cards and payments industry.
• Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Sweden.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Swedish cards and payments industry.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/the-cards-and-payments-industry-in-sweden-emerging-trends-and-opportunities-to-2021/request-sample
• To capitalize on the growing e-commerce market, in January 2016, Swedish banks expanded Swish, a widely used mobile app for online transactions. The app was previously used only for peer-to-peer (P2P) and in-store payments. Swish is owned by a consortium of six Swedish banks – Danske Bank, Handelsbanken, Lansforsakringar Bank, Nordea, SEB and Swedbank. Swish has grown in popularity since its launch, with 4.9 million users in Sweden as of November 2016. In May 2016, US$892.3 million (SEK7.5 billion) worth of transactions were performed using Swish, rising to US$994.3 million (SEK8.4 billion) in November 2016.
• To provide convenient and secure online payments for Swedish consumers, MasterCard launched the MasterPass digital wallet in December 2015, in association with Nordea, SEB and Swedbank, followed by ICA Banken and Resurs Bank in early 2016. In October 2016, MasterCard introduced Identity Check Mobile – a biometric mobile application for secured online shopping – in Sweden and 11 other markets in Europe. The app authenticates online payments by confirming the user’s identity through the fingerprint scanner on a smartphone, or by taking a ‘selfie’ and using facial-recognition technology.
• Contactless technology is still at a nascent stage of development in Sweden, with only a handful of banks – such as ICA Banken and Danske Bank – offering contactless cards. The number of contactless cards increased threefold from 439,707 in 2015 to 1.5 million in 2016, and is anticipated to reach 15.0 million by 2021. With a rising number of small businesses and street vendors accepting payment cards for small-value transactions, the introduction of contactless technology is expected to drive payment card transaction volumes over the forecast period.
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
• Personal Accident and Health Insurance Market
• Reinsurance Market
About Radiant Insights, Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States