State Atomic Energy Corporation Rosatom – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
– Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
– SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
– Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
State Atomic Energy Corporation Rosatom (ROSATOM), the Russian Federation national nuclear corporation, is a nuclear company that integrates nuclear companies and R&D institutions which operate in the civilian and defense sectors. It provides a variety of nuclear services that range from uranium enrichment to nuclear waste treatment. ROSATOM also constructs and operates nuclear ships. The company supplies non-nuclear products, including the mechanical engineering, metals, instrumentation, chemical, and power engineering to Russian and foreign markets. ROSATOM is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.
State Atomic Energy Corporation Rosatom Key Recent Developments
Jan 24, 2017: Rosatom to participate in South Africa’s nuclear power tender
Jan 22, 2017: Kudankulam NPP: Unit No 2 has been brought to 100% power
Jan 20, 2017: Rosatom signs roadmap for nuclear cooperation with Iran
Jan 18, 2017: TVEL and Chepetsky sign contract from European distributor of titanium products
Jan 03, 2017: Areva supplies I&C system for Russian nuclear power plant
Reasons to Buy
– Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
– Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
– Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
– Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Content: Key Points
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
State Atomic Energy Corporation Rosatom – Key Facts 5
State Atomic Energy Corporation Rosatom – Key Employees 6
State Atomic Energy Corporation Rosatom – Key Employee Biographies 7
State Atomic Energy Corporation Rosatom – Major Products and Services 8
State Atomic Energy Corporation Rosatom – History 9
State Atomic Energy Corporation Rosatom – Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Joint Venture 18
Section 2 – Company Analysis 19
State Atomic Energy Corporation Rosatom – Business Description 19
State Atomic Energy Corporation Rosatom – Corporate Strategy 20
State Atomic Energy Corporation Rosatom – SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis – Overview 21
State Atomic Energy Corporation Rosatom – Strengths 21
State Atomic Energy Corporation Rosatom – Weaknesses 22
State Atomic Energy Corporation Rosatom – Opportunities 23
State Atomic Energy Corporation Rosatom – Threats 24
State Atomic Energy Corporation Rosatom – Key Competitors 25
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349
City: New York City
Country: United States