Global spending in the domain is being driven by the increasing frequency of terror attacks that have taken place in the last couple of years and the associated fear of knowing that non-state as well as organized actors are in all probability active within the country and possess acute local knowledge which might enable some of these elements to strike at critically important networks, sites or processes successfully
Browse Full Report With TOC @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/the-global-critical-infrastructure-protection-market-2016-2026
- The CIP market is expected to be lead by North America with an expected share of 34.6% over the forecast period, followed by the Asia Pacific region at 27.4%, and Europe at 25%. The Middle Eastern market for CIP is expected to account for a share of 10.9%, followed by the Latin American and African markets with a cumulative share of 2.2%
- Over the forecast period, the Physical Security segment is expected to account for 69.9% of the market., while Network Security and the Others segments (includes investment in ancillary and support activities) are expected to account for shares of 27.1% and 3% respectively
The Global CIP Market 2016-2026 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for CIP equipment, systems and services, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants. In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2015-2025, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world.
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of CIP segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants.
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand.
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2015-2025.
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis.
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/the-global-critical-infrastructure-protection-market-2016-2026/request-sample
Reasons To Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global CIP market over the next ten years.
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different CIP segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, SWOT, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global CIP market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the internal ministries of different countries within the CIP market.
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top CIP suppliers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- Military Fixed-Wing Aircraft Market –
- Military Aircraft Engines Market –
- Military UAV Market –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States