According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Circulating Tumor Cells Market is accounted for $4.41 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $17.96 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 19.2 % from 2015 to 2022. The rising demand for high Benefit-Cost Ratio (BCR) associated with CTCs prognostic technology is the major factor boosting the market growth. Furthermore, advancements in biomedical imaging and bioengineering technology are some of the key factors driving the market. However, high cost associated with the diagnosing and reluctance among people towards adopting highly developed prognostic technologies inhibit the market growth. The recent trends in global Circulating Tumor Cells are strengthening distribution network of CTCs prognostic technologies in emerging economies and the technical advancement of CTCs-based customized medicines.
Tumor cell detection is the foremost product segment primarily due to the advantages related with therapeutic monitoring and high procedure prices. North America region is expected to witness highest growth rate during the forecast period due to increasing demand in number of research projects. In addition, the U.S. Government also supports research by funding various institutes, which grant research funds.
Some of the key players in the market include Adnagen AG, Advanced Cell Diagnostics, Apocell, Aviva Biosciences, Biocep Ltd., Biocept Inc., Biofluidica, Canopus Biosciences, CellTraffix Inc., Clearbridge BioMedics, Creatv Microtech Inc., Cynvenio Biosystems Inc. , Epic Biosciences, Fluxion Biosciences., Greiner Bio-One GmbH, Ikonisys Inc., IV Diagnostics Inc., Janssen Diagnostics, Miltenyi Biotech and Nanostring Technologies Inc.
Request a sample of the report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184634
Tumor Cell Enrichment
Immunological and Immunomagnetic
Tumor Cell Detection
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
Buy the report@http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/184634
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Company Name: Orbis Research
Contact Person: Hector Costello
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Address:4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600
Country: United States